Zurich Careers 2021- Zurich Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Zurich. Zurich United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Zurich Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Zurich Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Zurich Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Zurich United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Zurich Careers 2021- Zurich Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Zurich Careers:- Zurich United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Zurich United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Zurich Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Zurich Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Head of Public Affairs and Sustainability jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Zurich United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Zurich. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Zurich United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Zurich|
|Name of Job Position||Head of Public Affairs and Sustainability|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£37,500 Per Year|
Zurich Jobs The opportunity:
Zurich Jobs Key Responsibilities:
- Implements strategic and tactical objectives as they relate to Zurich’s public policy, political and sustainability agenda
- Provides strategic input on the policy, procedural and political challenges facing Zurich
- Owns and helps senior management develop key relationships with government and regulators to contribute meaningfully to issues on which Zurich has expertise
- Develops and delivers Zurich’s UK public affairs and sustainability strategies
- Resolves significant business issues by creating teams of appropriate internal and external resources
- Advises and makes recommendations to inform senior leadership on the public policy environment and the impact of policy developments on the organisation.
- Identifies possible issues/opportunities in the public policy environment and assists in developing/scoping solutions for these.
- Represents Zurich on relevant industry bodies and articulates Zurich’s views in other external fora.
- Controls team budget in order to maximize business performance in line with set objectives.
- Leads a diverse functional team, setting objectives, reviewing performance and participating in selection/promotion decisions to ensure that staff have the necessary skills and understanding to deliver the team’s objectives
- Models behaviours that demonstrate commitment to corporate values.
Zurich Jobs Your skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience at a senior level in a public affairs role in a comparable organisation
- Experience of running integrated communications campaigns
- Detailed knowledge of the UK’s political system and public policy environment
- A high level influencer, adept at building relationships and maintaining contacts, working cross-functionally and across different policy areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to present and distil complex information for internal and external audiences, as well as being a confident and credible spokesperson when representing the business externally
- You will be highly organised with a strong attention to detail, with an ability to manage multiple tasks, people, projects and complexity confidently
- Ideally experience of the insurance or financial services sector
- Ideally experience of the sustainability agenda
- You will be educated to degree level or above with politics or social sciences as a subject
Zurich Jobs The reward:
- 12% non-contributory DC pension scheme
- Annual company bonuses
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Private medical cover
- Car Allowance
- Income Protection
- Discounted gym membership,
- Discounted gadget insurance
- Discounted technology offers
- Virtual GP appointments
- Plus much more!