Zameer Training FZE Careers 2021- Zameer Training FZE Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Zameer Training FZE. Zameer Training FZE UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Zameer Training FZE Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Zameer Training FZE Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Zameer Training FZE Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Zameer Training FZE UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Zameer Training FZE Careers 2021- Zameer Training FZE Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Zameer Training FZE Careers:- Zameer Training FZE UAE currently published a job notification on Zameer Training FZE UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Zameer Training FZE Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Admission Officer jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Admission Officer jobs in UAE.
For more details about Zameer Training FZE UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Zameer Training FZE. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Zameer Training FZE UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Zameer Training FZE|
|Name of Job Position||Admission Officer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 12,000 – 12,999 per month|
- Company: Zameer Training FZE
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: AED 12,000 – 12,999
- Job Type: Admin
An outstanding school that offers the highest quality education to international students are recruiting.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Presents the school programmes to prospective students and parents
- Handles systematically and efficiently enquiries, applications and communication with candidates and their parents
- Manages and monitors application forms and all supplied documents
- Arranges and conducts tours of the school
- Arranges and conducts admission interviews with selected candidates
- Makes arrangements for admissions testing
- Runs and administers admissions testing
- Prepares student files
- Acts as Parents Relationship Manager
- Monitors and administers re-enrolments
- Native English Speaker
- Experience in working in a school
- Dealing with parents and children
- Degree educated
Fluent in either, Spanish, German, Italian
This position would best suit an experienced teacher who is looking to obtain an administration position away from the curriculum.