YouGov Careers 2021- YouGov Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in YouGov. YouGov United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for YouGov Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through YouGov Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest YouGov Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current YouGov United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
YouGov Careers 2021- YouGov Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through YouGov Careers:- YouGov United Kingdom currently published a job notification on YouGov United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for YouGov Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Executive Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are required apply for this Executive Assistant jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about YouGov United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of YouGov. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
YouGov United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||YouGov|
|Name of Job Position||Executive Assistant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£30940 Per Year|
YouGov Jobs Company Description
YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our value chain is a virtuous circle consisting of a highly engaged online panel, innovative data collection methods, powerful analytics technology, delivery of high-margin syndicated data products, expert insights and an authoritative media presence. Founded in the UK in 2000, YouGov is considered the pioneer of online market research. Our unique fully integrated online model has a well-documented and published track record illustrating the accuracy of its survey methods and in turn the quality of its client service work. We can conduct research in all continents and our online model allows clients to get international results faster and more cost-effectively than traditional methods, with no compromise on quality. YouGov has offices in the UK, US, Europe, MENA and APAC.
Around 200 in the London office. 33 offices in 28 countries. 900 staff worldwide. Agile working.
YouGov, the international market research and data analytics group, is looking for a highly experienced Executive Assistant (“EA”) to support the Group’s three Executive Directors. Under the oversight of the Chief of Staff (based in Dubai), the post-holder will provide high-quality EA support to the Group CEO, the Group CFO (based in London) and the rest of the executive team (global).
- Calendar and inbox management for the Executive Directors
- Arranging international travel for the Executive Directors (and for the wider leadership team as the need arises)
- Extensive liaison with the Executive Directors – typically remotely – to support their day-to-day agendas
- Conserving the Executive Directors time e.g. ensuring they are prepared for meetings and events; responding to correspondence on their behalf when appropriate; collecting and analysing information; drafting documents; maintaining task lists; and managing their calendar’s in a smart, efficient way
- Acting as the first point of contact and gatekeeper for the Executive office
- Managing ad hoc projects – dependent on the candidate’s skill-set – as the need arises e.g. assisting with events and mailouts, supporting the leadership team with travel or events etc.
- Organizing and scheduling leadership team meetings and key client meetings
- Processing expenses for the Executive Directors
- Opportunity for a candidate with office management experience to oversee office management of YouGov’s UK premises and to line manage the London Office Coordinator
YouGov Jobs Qualifications
- Solid experience in EA support at c-suite-level
- A sense of urgency, attention to detail, the ability to anticipate the needs of in-demand executive, and experience in helping executives to prioritise competing demands
- A passion for helping others with a friendly, flexible and get-it-done attitude
- A desire to be a part of a fast-growing global digital business
- Approximately 5+ years of experience as a PA / EA to Senior Executives, ideally at global c-suite level
- Educated up to degree level
- Experience in booking complex international travel itineraries while keeping costs down
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and a variety of digital communication software
- Capability to self-start, prioritise demands and seek solutions for every day challenges while knowing when to escalate or push-back
- Extremely well organised, hands-on, diplomatic, results-focused and service-minded, agile, detailed oriented, energetic and a good communicator
- The ability to cope with ambiguity and changing priorities and structures in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the marketing, media or technology sectors will be helpful
- Due to time zones, willingness to be flexible with (remote) working hours on occasion
- Have an interest in learning more about YouGov and applying this knowledge to the role