Wits Health Consortium Careers – Wits Health Consortium jobs vacancies 2021 Wits Health Consortium Careers – Wits Health Consortium Jobs vacancies 2021 Wits Health Consortium Careers 2021- Wits Health Consortium Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Wits Health Consortium. Wits Health Consortium South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Wits Health Consortium Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Wits Health Consortium Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Wits Health Consortium Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Wits Health Consortium South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Wits Health Consortium Careers 2021- Wits Health Consortium Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Wits Health Consortium Careers:- Wits Health Consortium South Africa currently published a job notification on Wits Health Consortium South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Wits Health Consortium Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Western Cape Office of The Study Coordinator jobs available now. Candidates who are Nursing Diploma apply for this Academic Study Coordinator jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Wits Health Consortium South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Wits Health Consortium . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Wits Health Consortium South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Wits Health Consortium|
|Name of Job Position||Study Coordinator|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Qualification and experience:-
- Nursing Diploma (or equivalent). Oncology experience and good clinical practice (GCP) will be an
- Thorough with good attention to detail.
• Ordered and systematic in approach to tasks, with strict compliance to protocols.
• Exceptional organisational and administrative skills are required together with working knowledge of
• Able to exercise discretion and independent decision-making.
• Ability to prioritise own workload, take initiative (pro-active) and work to tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated with a high regard for work ethic, values and integrity.
• Overtime and traveling to Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital will be required from time to time.
• Light physical activity required.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, management, clinicians and sponsors.
• Capable of performing phlebotomy and other clinical procedures would be an advantage.
- Study Management -:
• Primary SSC on trial to oversee all operations on trial, ensure protocol and GCP compliance.
• Attend Investigator meeting, SIV and any other in-person or virtual training to manage the study.
• Assist study team with efficient study start-up, conduct and close-out.
• Manage site monitor visits according to GCP and Site SOP.
• Proactively resolve protocol queries and missing data
• Communicate with CRO, Sponsor and regulatory authorities regarding notifiable trial events.
- Participant Management -:
• Assist in patient recruitment, screening and enrolment of eligible patients according to protocol
• Prepare for and manage participant visits and data capturing in line with protocol and site SOP’s.
• Perform and/or book procedures correctly per protocol within scope of practice.
• Manage lab kits and study samples according to protocol, procedures manual and local legislature.
• Notify relevant parties of Serious Adverse Events or Events of Medical Importance within 24 hours.
• Quality control of patient files and data entries (i.e eCRF’s, CRF’s)
- Teamwork & Support -:
• Assist the Pharmacist with visit activities (IVRS, IP management, etc).
• To provide assistance to administrative staff with arrangements to be made for participant visits
(Patient transport with Uber, Vendor booking details, etc).
• Assist site finance staff with payments on study (pass-through, travel fees, etc).
• Assist the team with ad hoc assignments and duties as needed, delegated by line manager and
within scope of practice.