Wire Speed Systems Careers 2021- Wire Speed Systems Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Wire Speed Systems . Wire Speed Systems South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Wire Speed Systems Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Wire Speed Systems Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Wire Speed Systems Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Wire Speed Systems South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Wire Speed Systems Careers 2021- Wire Speed Systems Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Wire Speed Systems Careers:- Wire Speed Systems South Africa currently published a job notification on Wire Speed Systems South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Wire Speed Systems Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior PAM Engineer jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Senior PAM Engineer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Wire Speed Systems South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Wire Speed Systems . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Wire Speed Systems South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Wire Speed Systems|
|Name of Job Position||Senior PAM Engineer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Define, design, develop, and implement PAM solutions (BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Centrify and others) for complex enterprise organizations, from hardware needs to installation and configuration of the tool
- Act as the lead and be the go-to resource in regards to all components of Privileged Access Management for our customers, including discussions on technical concepts, designs and interdependencies, assessments and advisory
- Collaborate with clients to implement the management of credentials, and lead dialogue with system administrators and application owners to design solutions that meet their needs
- Develop the security architecture, develop detailed design, and provide support to help integrate security controls during solution deployment
- Define PAM Governance Frameworks and PAM Requirements
- Assess and Analyze the environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement, target architectures and a roadmap
- Educate the business and IT stakeholders on the Security Solution Architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and security guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture
- Develop support documentation and perform knowledge transfer
- Define standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and implementation/deployment plans for privileged account security solutions and identity governance solutions
- Lead and mentor team members, including coaching junior engineers and architects.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security / Cyber experience
- 5+ years in networking ans security support services
- 5+ years of progressive experience designing and implementing Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions for enterprise organizations
- Hands on experience with BeyondTrust, CyberArk or other PAM solutions
- 5+ years of experience in gathering PAM business requirements and developing the technical design document.
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing or implementing PAM systems.
- 5+ years of experience with defining PAM strategy and roadmaps for clients
- Experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure
- Hands-on Java/J2EE programming experience
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems while effectively communicating technical concepts
- Travel to client sites may be required
- Self-starter, fast learner
- Previous consulting experience (asset)