Wilhelmsen Careers 2021- Wilhelmsen Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Wilhelmsen . Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Wilhelmsen Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Wilhelmsen Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Wilhelmsen Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Wilhelmsen Careers 2021- Wilhelmsen Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Wilhelmsen Careers:- Wilhelmsen UAE currently published a job notification on Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Wilhelmsen Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Boarding Officer jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Boarding Officer jobs in UAE.
For more details about Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Wilhelmsen . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Wilhelmsen|
|Name of Job Position||Boarding Officer|
|Job Location||Abu dhabi|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 71,598 per year|
Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
Have you ever stared out at sea and wondered which exotic destinations all these ships you see are coming from and going to? We know, as we are agents in more than 2000 ports around the world.
In Wilhelmsen Ships Agency, we provide our customers with piece of mind while we handle their cargo, their vessels, and their crew. We handle 75,000 port calls per year, which means that every 7 minutes, anywhere around the world, we send a ship safely out to sea again to fulfil its purpose. We match local expertise with strict global standards, making sure we consistently make our customers’ port calls as efficient and safe as possible.
Now more than ever we see that the maritime industry keeps the world going round, and as agents we are the linking pin in the process of transporting goods around the world. Our vision is to shape the maritime industry, and we constantly develop new and improved solutions for our customers, like last mile drone delivery and our online interactive maps showing Covid port restrictions which has reached more than 500,000 users globally.
We now have the opportunity for you to join our global network.
We are looking for a Boarding Officer who has maritime background and experience in ships agency operations. If you have a passion for the maritime industry – then this is the role for you!
The Boarding Officer will report to Ships Agency Operations Manager.
- Attend and board vessels as directed by respective Ma nager in accordance with WSS SOP and Customer requirements.
- Arrange all inward and outward formalities including quarantine/immigration/customs clearance.
- Collect and process ships documents , as required throughout the port call.
- Perform vessel visit, as required, in accordance with SOP and Customer Requirements , always ensuring with Master that all husbandry , vessel and cargo requirements are in order.
- As applicable, ensure all requirements relating to cargo matters are well understood and relayed to Manager and other relevant parties .
- Report leads, business opportunities and relevant port updates observed to Manager.
- Arrange sign on/off, shore passes or gate passes for crew/guests as instructed.
- Assist with transportation of VIP, Master and crew as instructed .
- Ensure mandatory use of the company system/ reporting tool in compliance with the SOP .
- Reporting ships arrival/sailing/cargo/commence/complete/ times and condition after office hours , as applicable .
- Ensure mobile phones hired out to vessel are signed for by Master and collected prior to departure .
- Comply with WSS PPE Standard when working in ports/onboard vessels.
- QHSSE matters in own function as appropriate .
- Ensure accurate, timely and professional communication to all external and internal parties.
- Report and track cost elements of the call and give input on efficiency of the call.
- Operations Experience from Maritime industry .
- Good communication skills and a very good command of the English language (oral and written) .
- Pro-activ e and well organized.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough and attentive to details.
- Valid Driving License.