Wiley Careers 2021- Wiley Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Wiley. Wiley United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Wiley Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Wiley Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Wiley Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Wiley United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Wiley Careers 2021- Wiley Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Wiley Careers:- Wiley United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Wiley United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Wiley Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Journals Publishing Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Journals Publishing Assistant jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Wiley United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Wiley. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Wiley United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Wiley|
|Name of Job Position||Journals Publishing Assistant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£21,995 Per Year|
At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are and the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
** This is a 12 month contract assignment **
This Journal Publishing Assistant role provides administrative support and editorial assistance to Publishers and Journal Publishing Managers (JPMs) in the management of our Health Sciences publishing program, including partner-owned and proprietary journals, and supports the editorial development of this journal portfolio.
You’ll need to be well-organised, independent, and able to quickly learn new systems and processes. A flexible, collaborative approach is essential – both for team efficiency and to deliver excellent service to Wiley’s clients.
Familiarity with the world of academic research publishing and/or an interest in medical research in general, could be an advantage – but neither is essential.
This is a great opportunity to build a successful career in publishing. Wiley is a global organisation which offers international exposure, career progression and personal development.
Wiley Jobs How you will make an impact:
- Work with Publishers and Journals Publishing Managers, conduct research and analysis of key markets and trends and prepare reports that provide information to support internal and external strategy decisions.
- Provide regular data and analytics using the various databases available (QlikSense, Web of Science, InCites). Liaise with editors and societies and communicate the context and information to external stakeholders.
- Work with other departments (Content Management, Marketing and Sales, Finance, Customer Services) to ensure proper editorial management and excellent client service
- Ensure journal homepages on Wiley Online Library are kept up to date, making monthly website updates, entering any new data, amending features, analysing usage, creating special features pages, linking to social networking sites, editing podcasts, and compiling virtual issues.
- Work with the Accounts Payable team to ensure payments and invoices are made according to schedule.
- Organize meetings, attending and taking minutes where appropriate, supervising catering arrangements, processing payment of expenses.
Wiley Jobs We are looking for candidates who have:
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Good attention to detail and numeracy
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Interest in collaboration and working within a team, someone who is personable and able to form successful working relationships
- Good MS Office skills, and are comfortable with learning new systems and processes
Wiley Jobs About Wiley:
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.