White & Case Careers – White & Case Jobs vacancies 2021 White & Case Careers 2021- White & Case Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in White & Case. White & Case South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for White & Case Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through White & Case Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest White & Case Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current White & Case South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
White & Case Careers 2021- White & Case Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through White & Case Careers:- White & Case South Africa currently published a job notification on White & Case South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for White & Case Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Associate jobs available now. Candidates who are LLB Degree can apply for this Academic Associate jobs in South Africa.
For more details about White & Case South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of White & Case . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
White & Case South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||White & Case|
|Name of Job Position||Associate|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Drafting and negotiating loan and security documentation
- Mentoring and supervising junior lawyers
- Conducting legal research
- Drafting legal memoranda and reports
- Project management of legal workstream in transactional mandates (such as fulfilment of conditions precedent)
- Communication with clients (via telephone, E-mail)
- Managing local counsel in other jurisictions
- Providing direct assistance to partners on matters arising in the course of day-to-day provision of legal services to leading international and domestic clients
- LLB Degree (BA or Bcom undergraduate degree)
- Strong academic record and intellectual curiosity, creative thinker
- Commercial and business awareness
- Ability to see the big picture
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to stay calm under pressure when juggling multiple projects
- Excellent drafting skills
- Client service focus
- Team player
- Proactive, resourceful, takes initiative
- Long-term interest in finance law
- Fluency in English
- International experience a plus
- Good understanding of the key risks and issues involved in cross-border transactions;