WFP Careers – WFP Jobs vacancies 2021 WFP Careers 2021- WFP Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in WFP. WFP South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for WFP Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through WFP Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest WFP Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current WFP South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
WFP Careers 2021- WFP Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through WFP Careers:- WFP South Africa currently published a job notification on WFP South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for WFP Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Business Support Associate jobs available now. Candidates who are Secondary School Education can apply for this Academic Business Support Associate jobs in South Africa.
For more details about WFP South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of WFP . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
WFP South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||WFP|
|Name of Job Position||Business Support Associate|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R30,757.00 – 36,225.00 Monthly.|
- Provide dedicated executive support to RD’s office.
- Prepare and/or consolidate comprehensive reports, documentation, correspondence briefing notes, etc and conduct research in the area of work.
- Oversee the maintenance of records and databases to ensure all information is organised and readily available for RD/DRD’s and compliant with all regulations and policies.
- Prepare and or print briefing materials for both RD/DRD for use on official trips or executive board meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for RD/DRD – including preparation of trip documents, tickets and hotel reservations and submission of security clearance.
Coordination of activities for the RD’s office
- Maintain the RD/DRD calendar and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Support the RD/DRD in preparation and organisation of regional meetings/ workshops.
Assist RD/DRD in all the Gender Dimension Activities
- Act as Gender Results Network Focal Point.
- Support in close consultation with Gender Officer, the communication of gender mainstreaming activities to internal and external audiences.
- Advise the RD/DRD on gender issues.
- Support the development of programming around gender, women’s empowerment and women’s rights issues.
Communication & Information disemination
- Provide a full range of business support services to the RD’s office to contribute to the effective functioning of business operations.
- Revise and review correspondence and documentation, providing feedback and making amendments where appropriate, to contribute to production of these materials to time and quality standards.
- Actively seek and use feedback to improve business processes and procedures.
Education: Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in administration.
Experience: 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of specialized common business practices and methods gained through relevant technical training and experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of individuals in order to provide a high quality support service.
- Ability to carry basic data analysis and independently rectify problems requiring attention.
- Ability to monitor to monitor and record financial transactions.
- Good communication skills required to give and receive information and work with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.