WestRock Careers 2021- WestRock Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in WestRock. WestRock Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for WestRock Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through WestRock Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest WestRock Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current WestRock Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
WestRock Careers 2021- WestRock Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through WestRock Careers:- WestRock Indiana currently published a job notification on WestRock Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for WestRock Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Assistant Machine Operator jobs available now. Candidates who are Required Qualification can apply for this Assistant Machine Operator jobs in Indiana.
For more details about WestRock Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of WestRock. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
WestRock Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||WestRock|
|Name of Job Position||Assistant Machine Operator|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 17.77 Per Hour|
We are currently seeking 2nd or 3rd shift Assistant Machine Operators/ General Laborer for our Mishawaka, IN facility. Starting Pay: $17.77/hr + Full benefits after 60 days of employment + OT Pay. Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery, and have a desire to advance within the company.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results.
- Utilize problem solving skills to maintain seamless production.
- Provide quality products to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
What you need to succeed:
- Manufacturing experience (preferred) however not required – full training provided.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Ability to read a tape measure, basic math, and computer skills.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Required to work daily overtime, weekend work, and various shifts depending on position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military training and or Technical School preferred
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety, and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock will be a company where each of us genuinely belongs, is respected and valued, and can do our best work, and where diversity, inclusion and equity are competitive advantages.