Western Cape NGO Careers – Western Cape NGO Jobs vacancies 2021 Western Cape NGO Careers 2021- Western Cape NGO Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Western Cape NGO. Western Cape NGO South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Western Cape NGO Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Western Cape NGO Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Western Cape NGO Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Western Cape NGO South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Western Cape NGO Careers 2021- Western Cape NGO Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Western Cape NGO Careers:- Western Cape NGO South Africa currently published a job notification on Western Cape NGO South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Western Cape NGO Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Project Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Undergraduate Degree can apply for this Academic Project Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Western Cape NGO South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Western Cape NGO . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Western Cape NGO South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Mr Price|
|Name of Job Position||Project Manager|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Qualification and experience:-
- Relevant tertiary qualification (undergraduate Degree);
- Minimum of five years of work with experience in project implementation and diverse stakeholder management;
- Minimum of two years experience in an agricultural sector context;
- Previous experience in developing and implementing partnership projects that involve multiple stakeholder;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Knowledge of the agricultural economy, as well as Western Cape Economic Development Trends;
- Rural and agricultural sector research skills dealing with land and labour issues;
- Project facilitation and management skills;
- Stakeholder engagement and networking in the agricultural sector;
- Ability to perform and achieve set goals and outcomes in an environment with ambiguous operational parameters, complexities and broad challenges;
- Collaborative leadership skills and qualities;
- Negotiation skills under difficult circumstances;
- Ability to communicate in both English and Afrikaans.
- Undertake the planning of key project activities in line with required outputs and the overarching project timeframe;
- Undertake the key outputs of the project, including:
- Identification of good practice in the farming sector relating to both land and labour innovative solutions
- Project research and writing of case studies
- Hosting of communication platforms and negotiating connections between organisations and initiatives
- Stakeholder management
- Capacity-building and facilitation in the agricultural community
- Forging links between role-players in the food value chain to build ethical practise
Member, partner and talent pool engagement: Stakeholder partnering
- Nurture and grow the EDP by managing stakeholder relations and build local consensus around concrete actions which cut across the agricultural sector;
- Map out and partner with key stakeholders to develop the project implementation plan and to mobilize resources in implementing the project deliverables;
- Build collaborative partnerships and identify key roles and inputs from other players in the Western Cape to enhance the overall project outcomes and impact.
Governance and Compliance: Project Communications, Reporting and Administration
- Undertake regular project communications and reporting, in line with project timelines and requirements;
- Undertake all project administration requirements, including facilitating and setting up meetings, coordinating diaries, preparing spreadsheets, project data, reports and other ad hoc administration duties;
- Ensure the project processes and administration complies with relevant EDP or legislative requirements and governance requirements.