Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Vacancies 2022- Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager. Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Vacancies 2022- Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Vacancies:- Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Namibia currently published a job notification on Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Google Ads Account Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Minimum of one year experience can apply for this Google Ads Account Manager jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Web SEO Google Ads Account Manager|
|Name of Job Position||Google Ads Account Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 22,900 Per month|
|Last Date||On going|
An exciting opportunity has opened up at our Digital Marketing Agency for a Junior/Mid Level Pay-per-click Manager.
Our ideal candidate has two or more years of experience in the Pay-per-click field with a primary focus on Google Ads.
We are a supportive team with years of experience to draw from. We do celebrate our wins, sometimes by having a braai, some tasty sushi or other team events when we are not in lockdown.
Apply today and join our fast growing team of digital marketing enthusiasts.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will involve:
- Strategising, implementing and monitoring of Google Ads accounts for clients with the supervision of the head of the department.
- Writing of attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Monthly Ad budget planning
- Be Involved in keywords selection and audience targeting.
- Keyword and competitor analysis
- Informing the managers of any on-site opportunities you pick up.
- Constant monitoring of campaigns to ensure continual optimisation.
- Client report creation and communication.
- Maintaining expertise in search engine news and trends, including learning and using new PPC tools and services as they become available.
- Monitoring and measuring the success of your client through Google Analytics.
- Client Meetings
- Drinking substantial amounts of coffee.
- Being part of a team and working in collaboration with the senior PPC team.
- Working the occasional Saturday/evening to get the job done.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- google adwords
- google adwords implementation
- google adwords certified
- google adwords professional
- ppc bid management
- Minimum of one year experience within the field of PPC advertising
- Excellent fundamental knowledge on Google Ads
- Basic understanding and familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Proven experience managing Google Ads / PPC accounts
- Hold a valid Google Ads Certification from Google
- Pass a short & fair pop-quiz from our Senior PPC team
- Proficient in Google Docs, Excel
- Be dedicated, driven and self-motivating.
- Up to date with current industry trends
- Have excellent English language skills.
If you want to improve your chances of getting this position:
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Shopping and Merchant Centre
- Experience with Remarketing / Dynamic Remarketing techniques
- Experience with other Pay-per-click Platforms ( Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
- Working knowledge of Google Ads editor
- Hold a tertiary qualification in a related field or discipline (or a great story)
- Experience in data analysis and reporting with Google Data Studio
- Possess a good fundamental skill set in mathematics and/or statistics.