Volkswagen Careers 2021- Volkswagen Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Volkswagen. Volkswagen United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Volkswagen Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Volkswagen Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Volkswagen Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Volkswagen United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Volkswagen Careers 2021- Volkswagen Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Volkswagen Careers:- Volkswagen United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Volkswagen United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Volkswagen Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Volkswagen Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Technical Product Owner jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Volkswagen United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Volkswagen. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Volkswagen United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Volkswagen|
|Name of Job Position||Technical Product Owner|
|Job Location||Milton Keynes|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£57380 – £77,628 Per Year|
Are you passionate about delivering world class customer and employee experience and put this at the heart of everything you do?
Do you understand and, are confident with, Whole Product concept thinking?
Can you bring a product journey to life and engage your stakeholders through storytelling?
If you answered yes to all of these, the Technical Product Owner role could be for you
You will be responsible for the creation, constant development and delivery of Salesforce as a whole product to enable the development of new and existing commercial propositions or internal processes to transform both customer and employee experience
Volkswagen Jobs This is what your day could look like:
- You will own and drive a forward-thinking Salesforce strategy and skilfully articulate the benefits of this and how it will make life easier for our customer and colleagues
- Working closely with Commercial Product Owners and the wider business to build the best possible customer and employee experience, remove any frictions and reduce anxiety levels by applying different methodologies like Design Thinking and more
- You will manage your own cross-functional team to ensure the successful implementation and ongoing BAU performance of Salesforce as a product where you will ensure constant iterations on a quarterly basis with bi-weekly sprints
- Own and drive Salesforce as a product from inception to completion, including management and prioritisation of features backlog and constant iteration focusing on customer and employee experiences
- Ensure product delivery runs smoothly, on time and within budget and meets commercial and business targets
- Working with the wider IT Team to identify the relevant resources, skills and training required to develop and integrate technical products such as FSPay, FS.ID, Master Data Management and others
- Engage with, guide and support senior stakeholders (IT Exec and BoM members) to ensure understanding and buy-in on necessary technology products, including any monetary investment required
- You will fully own backlog prioritisation in order to maintain the technical product road-map including prioritisation between new functional capabilities and addressing technical debt
- Work closely with HQ to understand and influence the VWFS technology product road-map to ensure technical capabilities required by the UK market are available in a timely manner to support commercial requirements
A full job description is available upon request
Volkswagen Jobs You will bring the following skills and experience to the role
- You are an expert in Customer Relationship Management, theoretically and through practical application
- You will bring a wealth of experience of Salesforce
- Expert understanding of the product journey and how to share this through storytelling
- You can use your expert and insightful analytical skills to identify actions and next steps
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing a solution by mapping personas, using tools like pain point tracker, anxiety level, friction levels to improve the customer and employee experience
- Demonstrable experience of product management as a whole which covers the core products and, in addition, services like user-groups and add-on’s
- Working in a regulated industry, preferably financial services would be an advantage
- Understanding of key operational compliance aspects. Treat Customer Fairly, Financial Conduct Authority, FCA/ regulatory compliance
Volkswagen Jobs About Volkswagen Financial Services
Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) provides finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. The Group includes some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands; Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Ducati, MAN and Scania.