Victoria Police Careers 2021 for Police Medical Officer Position | Vic Police Careers for Medical Jobs | Current & Latest Victoria Police Recruitment | Vic Gov Jobs for Fresher & Experience Aspirants.
Victorian Public Sector Job Application Tracking System
Victoria Police Careers 2021 for Police Medical Officer Position
Victoria Police Careers -Victoria Police is a great organization that employs police, public servants and protective services officers. Victoria Police provides big support to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The goal of Victoria Police is for our workforce to serve various communities. Victoria Police continually strive to attract and maintain a diverse workforce which includes all the gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, family responsibilities and responsibilities, and cultures in which the people of tribal and Torres Strait Islander heritage are included. Police like to work as Victorian Public Servant
Victoria Police Careers – Medical Officer Position Job Details
|Department Name:||Victoria Police|
|Work Type:||Ongoing – full time|
|Job Function:||Health and Allied Health|
|Work Location:||Melbourne – CBD|
|Closing Date:||update soon|
|Salary Range:||See Advertisement|
Job SpecificationVPS Application Form.docx
|Contact:||Dr Melissa Sullivan
03 9247 3865
Vic Police Careers Position Details
- Attractive salary of $240k + superannuation + leave loading
- Work Life Balance and Job Security
- Annual Raise in CPI Salary Become a part of a large and diverse organization
- Opportunity to contribute and make a difference in the Victorian community
About the Role in Victoria Police Career
Vic Careers – The Police Medical Officer (PMO) provides specialist services and advice to support Victoria Police’s operations and recruitment activities. The situation is reported to senior police medical officer and is located within the Medical Advisory Unit (MAU), Recruitment and Deployment Division, Human Resources Department.
The core business of MAU is
- To conduct pre-employment medical evaluation for police recruitment, protective service officers and police custody officers.
- Assessing the fitness of members for duty Victorian Police members drug and alcohol workplace test.
- According to the legal requirements, expert group therapy.
- Medical Advice Line 24/7 service which advises and supports members of possible potential causes of blood-borne virus and other infectious diseases. The PMO may need to provide advice to nursing staff during their standard work hours.
Your duties will include for this Position in Victoria Police Careers
- Provide medical advice to managers in the organization.
- To conduct medical evaluation of applicants and police members in the specialist squad.
- Represent medical advisory units in internal and external forums
- Provide assistance for workplace drug and alcohol testing program
- Victoria across the state Participate in onsite meetings to determine fitness for the other Working with Wasthe professionals
As the successful applicant, you will have: Vic Careers
- Aspirants need Experience in occupational health or psychiatric.
- Candidate have Highly developed communication skills.
- You have Ability to work independently within a team and autonomy. .
- Highly developed interaction skills 5 Ability to work through complex medical. issues and provide advice to the organization
Requirements and relevant information: for Victoria Police Recruitment.
- Applicant should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or a valid work permit or visa .
- Your general assignment and deployment division will be within the Human Resources Department; However, you may need to work in any other Department Department of Human Resources as required.
Qualifications are mandatory:for Vic Police Recruitment
- Medical qualification (MBBS or equivalent)
- Unconditional registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a medical practitioner
Vic Police Recruitment – Application must include:
- Resume; and
- Completed application form – attached to the job advertisement
Applications close midnight, update soon – Note –No applications will be accepted via email.
For further information on this role please contact Dr Melissa Sullivan on 03 9247 3865 or via email [email protected]
If you have a disability/medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirements/reasonable adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact VPS Recruitment via email [email protected] or call (03) 9247 5113.
Aspirants we hope you like the information given about Victoria Police Recruitment. If you have any questions or query, please write in the comment box below. Our team will answer your question soon. One of your comments helps us to write a good post for you in the future. Best wishes to all of you for coming life.