Vantegic Solutions Careers 2021- Vantegic Solutions Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Vantegic Solutions . Vantegic Solutions South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Vantegic Solutions Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Vantegic Solutions Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Vantegic Solutions Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Vantegic Solutions South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Vantegic Solutions Careers 2021- Vantegic Solutions Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Vantegic Solutions Careers:- Vantegic Solutions South Africa currently published a job notification on Vantegic Solutions South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Vantegic Solutions Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Java Developer jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this Academic Senior Java Developer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Vantegic Solutions South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Vantegic Solutions . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Vantegic Solutions South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Vantegic Solutions|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Java Developer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 739,889.00 Yearly|
- Designing and developing high-volume, low latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Needs to be part and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in line the with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Needs to ensure continuous improvement by examining alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Skills / Experience / Requirements
- Proven applied software development experience.
- Banking experience.
- 4+ Years proven working experience in Java development.
- Applied experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms and Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Experience with Full Stack Development:
- CSS pre-processors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Back End:
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update & Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx and ISS etc.
- Functional, Performance, Integration and Unit Testing experience mandatory
- Developer Workflow/Collaboration Management tool (Jira, Confluence etc)
- IDE (Eclipse)
- Build and dependency management (Maven or similar)
- Spring, Hibernate, SQL and Industry ORM frameworks
- REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, XSD
- Application Server Experience (JBOSS, Wildfly, SpringBoot, Tomcat)
- Asynchronous Messaging (IBM MQ, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ)
- Java versions (JEE6, JEE7, JDK8)
- Branching Strategy to support the GIT release management (Gitflow)
- Code Review (BitBucket, GitHub, Crucible, Findbugs, Checkstyle)
- Unit Testing (Junit, Mockito, Jacoco)
- Integration Testing (SOAPUI, PostMan)
- Automated Testing (Selenium)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis)
- Artefact Repository (Nexus, Archiva, Artifactory)
- Performance and Load Testing (Jmeter)
- Experience in Legacy Modernization to New Technologies advantageous
- Angular and Node JS advantageous
Qualification / Education