University of Fiji Vacancies 2021. Get Job alert for Fiji university vacancies at Fiji University careers. University of Fiji Jobs vacancies. Vacancy in Fiji Government.
Candidates who are looking for University of Fiji Vacancies they have great Opportunity because of University of Fiji Vacancies 2021 notification out at Fiji national university careers link. Applicants who want to get Application for University of Fiji vacancies they need to read full post carefully about University of Fiji Vacancies 2021 according to Vacancy in Fiji Government.
University of Fiji Vacancies 2021
Fiji University vacancies- The University of Fiji is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join the Department of Finance and Facilities as a Receiving Officer.
Responsibilities: University of Fiji Vacancies 2021
• Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
• Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
• Unload packages from incoming trucks
• Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
• Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
• Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
• Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
• Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
• Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
• Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
Requirements for University of Fiji Careers 2021
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Management with 2 years of work experience in relevant accounting field.
Applicants with knowledge of Microsoft Navision and Reporting Tools will be added advantage
• Proficient in MS Office programs, Excel, Word
• Excellent organisation and interpersonal communication skills, with a good command of written and spoken English language.
• Excellent analytical skills, self-motivated, accuracy in numbers and attention to detail.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and work individually as well as part of a team.
• Strong commitment to the universities vision, mission and values.
• Must be a team player willing to assist wherever necessary in the Procurement Department.
University of Fiji Vacancies 2021 Salary Band: Band $21,505- $25,740
How to Apply: University of Fiji Vacancies 2021
Applicant must provide:
(a) a covering letter explaining their interest in the position
(b) a copy of their full Curriculum Vitae with names and addresses of three Professional Referees, one of whom must be the current or immediate past supervisor of the applicant,
(c) and certified copies of their
academic qualifications and transcripts. Applicants must request their three nominated Professional Referees, to forward signed copies of their
reference (citing the reference number of the position) to be posted to the Human Resources Office on email [email protected] by the closing
date. Open references will not be accepted.
Completed applications, quoting the Post Reference Number and marked “Confidential” must be posted to:
The Human Resources Office, The University of Fiji, Private Mail Bag, Lautoka, Fiji OR e-mailed to [email protected],
with The Post Reference Number and the Position Title as the subject.
Closing Date: update soon
View for Highest Paying jobs in World
University of Fiji Profile
The University of Fiji was established by the Arya Pratinidhi Sabha of Fiji to provide high quality, affordable higher education to students who had no access to other tertiary institutions. The University’s objectives include providing higher education relevant to Fiji’s needs, but within a global framework and to support Fiji’s development as a sustainable, peaceful, inclusive and progressive society committed to good governance.
The University is a recognized provider of higher education in Fiji (Recognition No.8190). The University of Fiji is governed by a Council, which consists of the main education stakeholders in Fiji, as well as prominent community and business leaders. The University’s initial development was funded by the sponsor, the Arya Pratinidhi Sabha of Fiji, a body which has operated in the country for a century and has been prominent in providing quality primary and secondary education.
The University of Fiji has entered into arrangements with a number of universities to ensure international recognition of its qualifications and to encourage joint research and publications, including the University of Canberra, University of Waikato, University of New England and more.
The University has various collaborations with corporate sectors such as the Fiji Institute of Accountants, Fiji Law Society, World Health Organisation, Pacific Islands Development Forum to name a few. The University offers programmes through its Schools and Centre at the Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate levels, Masters and PhD in disciplines such as Accounting, Economics, Management, Computing Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Law, International Relations, Medicine, Nursing and Language and Literature.