Unibuddy Careers 2021- Unibuddy Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Unibuddy. Unibuddy United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Unibuddy Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Unibuddy Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Unibuddy Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Unibuddy United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Unibuddy Careers 2021- Unibuddy Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Unibuddy Careers:- Unibuddy United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Unibuddy United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Unibuddy Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Events & Community Executive jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Events & Community Executive jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Unibuddy United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Unibuddy. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Unibuddy United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Unibuddy|
|Name of Job Position||Events & Community Executive|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£25,000 – 35,000 Per Year|
Unibuddy Jobs Company Overview
No one should have to make life’s big decisions alone.
At Unibuddy, we’re on a mission to connect prospective students to current university students and staff. Shared experience empowers students with the information they need to make life’s first biggest decision: where to go to university and what to study.
Unibuddy’s technology helps Higher Education institutions enable prospective students to chat directly with student ambassadors and staff, and to take part in online live events. We provide data tools and insights so that universities attract, engage and retain a diverse student population.
Since launching in 2017, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with over 300 Higher Education institutions in 28 countries worldwide. We’ve raised over $13M from top-tier investors that will fuel our expansion and help us achieve our ambitious goal of empowering 10 million students to make the right choice about their Higher Education journey.
In the next chapter of our journey, we’re looking to take a huge step forward. We’re transforming our product offering. We’re changing the way both prospective and current students make their life-determining decisions on a global scale. This, and our recent success, means that we need to scale. We’re looking for people to help us supercharge our growth, while we continue to embody the values that have got us so far already.
- ️ Your Mission
As an Events and Community Executive, you’ll be helping to drive the continuous growth and success of Unibuddy across the world.
You’ll be a talented all-round events professional with a particular passion for organisation, event logistics and curating show-stopping webinars. You’ll help drive our Unibuddy Community network and will get the chance to work on everything from discussion groups to global conferences.
You’ll be an enthusiastic advocate for the Unibuddy mission, and you’ll be bubbling with ideas about how to make the Unibuddy name known on the Higher Ed events circuit. You’re the kind of person who understands the power of peer to peer, and you’ll be dedicated to ensuring that our partners and prospective customers have the opportunity to be a part of this mission through our events.
Unibuddy Jobs Your day to day tasks will be…
- Coordinating and growing our presence at external events and exhibitions, ensuring that we have an eye catching booth and slick presentations – helping our sales team to spread the Unibuddy word!
- Assisting with the planning and execution of our in house events, from webinars to large scale global conferences.
- Preparing event registration pages and working with the content manager on event comms, briefing and supporting our presenters.
- Growing the Unibuddy Community, in the EMEA and APAC regions. Listening to the needs of our current partners and finding ways to bring them closer into the community, through events and networking opportunities.
- Expanding our network within the sector by searching out and building relationships with brand advocates, influencers and higher education experts.
- Manage the events calendar for the EMEA and APAC regions with special attention to call for proposals submission deadlines.
- Supporting the Senior Events Manager with evaluating the success of our events, compile and manage event metrics to ensure accurate reporting.
Unibuddy Jobs This might be for you if…
- You’re a super organised individual who can juggle multiple projects and tasks at once, and thrives on a challenge.
- You’re passionate about bringing people together, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You thrive in a networking environment and love building new relationships.
- Your writing skills are like no other – creating engaging pitches for speaking slots at events and booking forms for events to position us as thought leaders and experts in our field.
- You have experience in organisation and coordination of events, and experience in an equivalent role.
- You’re excited to work for a global company, where you’ll be travelling around the world to manage in-person events.
Salary guide: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum.
Unibuddy Jobs Ready to apply?
Great! Please send your CV and supporting statement which outlines why you would like to work with Unibuddy, and why you are well suited to this role. Showcase your skills, stand out and impress us.
Not ready to apply or have some questions? Then please get in touch with Yasmin, Talent Acquisition Manager at [email protected]
Unibuddy Jobs Please note that Unibuddy does not sponsor visas for this role.
Unibuddy is an equity opportunity employer.