UN Careers 2021- UN Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in UN . UN United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for UN Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through UN Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest UN Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current UN United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
UN Careers 2021- UN Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through UN Careers:- UN United Kingdom currently published a job notification on UN United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for UN Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Director of Strategy & Business Development jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Senior Director of Strategy & Business Development jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about UN United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of UN . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
UN United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||UN|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Director of Strategy & Business Development|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£64916 Per Year|
The Digital Impact Alliance (DIAL) is a “think, do, replicate” tank that investigates digital transformation best practice at the national, regional, and global level. We combine practical research with evidence-based advocacy to identify which digital efforts work, package them as re-usable solutions and encourage their use.
DIAL is funded through a collaboration among the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the United Kingdom’s Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCDO) and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida), and hosted within the UN Foundation in Washington, D.C. DIAL is beginning a new program strategy in January 2021. This role reports directly to the CEO and s/he will be the key person responsible for strategy integration efforts across DIAL’s business units and will support the CEO in donor and partner outreach.
This role requires a seasoned thought leader who can work cross-programmatically internally across DIAL teams to shape, evaluate and use internal/external research efforts to inform strategy, educate colleagues on emerging trends, mine key data to drive process improvement and lead strategic planning initiatives. S/he will work closely with the program/operations and management, evaluation and learning team to ensure that all systems, structure and culture are aligned to our strategic framework, with our policy and research team to mine external insights and with our communications team to tighten language and presentations for external donors and partners.
Remote option possible with preference provided for candidates based in Washington, DC, New York, London, Geneva or Berlin.
UN Jobs Essential Functions
- Lead DIAL’s overall strategic planning cycle shaping the multi-year cycle from theory to implementation to measurement in partnership with DIAL’s program leads, program operations (ProOps) and Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) team.
- Analyze all the strategic plans and business models in the organization to ensure that there are clear 1,2 and five year horizons with clear integration points across each; work with program leads and CEOs to identify where pivots are required and partner to help make these happen.
- Re-enforce efforts led by Programs & Operations and MEL to ensure all strategies are tracking towards delivery and are tied to organizational KPIs.
- Partner with DIAL’s head of Insights and Outreach to set the direction on external research needed for DIAL on an annual basis to inform the overall strategic plan.
- Partner with MEL, program leads and program managers to develop and test quarterly their theories of changes, refine their working assumptions, analyze evidence indicating where pivots are needed and develop risk mitigation strategies. S/he is responsible for maintaining and updating DIAL’s risk mitigation plan.
- Coach program staff and support their efforts to develop strategic communication materials needed for partner and donor outreach tailoring materials to the audience.
- Advise the CEO on wide ranging organizational questions and confidential matters on an as needed basis
UN Jobs Donor And Partner Outreach
- Work with the CEO and leads to shape donor outreach plans. This includes reviewing DIAL’s current target list, shaping the engagement process for existing targets, and converting them to higher value contributions in year one.
- Initiate and lead the development of MOUs for DIALs new strategy working with a targeted list of partners already cultivated by DIAL. This includes negotiation of MOUs working with the UN Foundation team, DIAL colleagues, and the partners to achieve a win win relationship
- Manage the internal fundraising pipeline including prioritization of opportunities across the organization and tracking all on-going proposal efforts even if managed by teams
- Lead on development of proposals for core DIAL donors and provide coaching, templates, and advice to working teams on program level proposal processes
- Foster and maintain, in partnership with DIAL’s ProOps team, strong working relationships with UNF’s business management processes and leverage CRM systems to process and track agreements, manage pipeline data, exact information, and prepare reports.
- Oversee delivery of the partnership plan, working with DIAL’s Programs & Operations and Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning teams.
- Provide periodic reporting to the Board as required
UN Jobs Other Duties As Assigned
UN Jobs Selection Criteria
- Background in strategic consulting with hands on experience shaping organizational strategy, preferably at tier one consulting firm, technology company or international NGO (more than 5 years). MBA is preferred
- Recognized thought leader with knowledge, publications and existing relationships in technology, international development or ideally a blend of the two
- Demonstrated excellence (more than 10 years) in defining, shaping, and executing productive partnerships, ideally with both for- and non-profit organizations
- Experience and comfort with negotiating terms and conditions with potential partners to develop and realize benefits of win-win agreements that meet both parties’ interests
- Demonstrated excellence (more than 5 years) in leading proposal management efforts from inception to award, ideally with international funding institutions
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and trust across a diverse set of internal and external partners and audiences across multiple geographies and sectors, e.g. industry, government, and development
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues to develop and articulate structural frameworks in fast paced and unstructured ecosystem
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills that inspire diverse audiences to act, with ability to crystalize complex technical content into compelling stories
- Self-confident yet humble with good sense of humor. S/he need to bring people together and coach them to better articulate their perspectives
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to respond to fast-moving opportunities but also say “no” when appropriate
- High attention to detail and commitment to ensuring agreements set can be delivered
- Entrepreneurial, with a talent for creative problem solving, perseverance, flexibility, and resilience
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as COVID-19 pandemic conditions allow.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure and under tight timelines
- This position is based with preference in preference for Washington, D.C., New York, London, Geneva or Berlin
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress
- Ability to meet regular attendance/tardiness policy.