uMhlathuze Municipality Vacancies 2021- uMhlathuze Municipality Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in uMhlathuze Municipality . uMhlathuze Municipality South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for uMhlathuze Municipality Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through uMhlathuze Municipality Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest uMhlathuze Municipality Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current uMhlathuze Municipality South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
uMhlathuze Municipality Vacancies 2021- uMhlathuze Municipality Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through uMhlathuze Municipality Vacancies:- uMhlathuze Municipality South Africa currently published a job notification on uMhlathuze Municipality South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for uMhlathuze Municipality Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Municipal Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Postgraduate degree can apply for this Municipal Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about uMhlathuze Municipality South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of uMhlathuze Municipality . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
uMhlathuze Municipality South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||uMhlathuze Municipality|
|Name of Job Position||
|Job Location||Richards Bay|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R564 959 Yearly.|
- Key Responsibilities:-
- Assume responsibilities of an Accounting Officer and Head of Administration •Manage the interface with the Mayor and Council so that the administration is aligned with the priorities of the Council •Provide advice and support to the Mayor, Executive Committee and Council in respect of the priorities of the Council •Provide leadership and accountability in Audit, Risk Management and ail other Government matters •Ensure development and implementation of Performance Management System as prescribed in the Municipal Systems Act •Manage the Municipality’s administration in accordance with the Constitution, Local Government: Municipal Structures Act, Municipal Finance Management Act and other applicable legislations •Promote and develop an economic, efficient and accountable administration
- Good knowledge and understanding of policy and legislation -Advanced understanding of institutional governance systems and performance management -Advanced understanding of council operations and delegation of powers • Good governance -Audit and risk management establishment and functionality •Budget and finance management.
- Qualification and experience:-
- A relevant Postgraduate degree or relevant qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework at NQF Level 8 with a minimum of 360 credits in a field relevant for the senior management position (A relevant Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration/Political Sciences/Social Sciences/Law or a relevant qualification) •A Certificate in Municipal Financial Management or Certificate Programme in Municipal Development (CPMD) is essential.
- 5 years of experience at an Executive Management level and have proven successful institutional transformation within the public or private sector.