UCT Careers 2021- UCT Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in UCT . UCT South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for UCT Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through UCT Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest UCT Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current UCT South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
UCT Careers 2021- UCT Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through UCT Careers:- UCT South Africa currently published a job notification on UCT South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for UCT Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Junior Research Fellow jobs available now. Candidates who are a PhD in Economics, or relevant can apply for this Junior Research Fellow jobs in South Africa.
For more details about UCT South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of UCT . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
UCT South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||UCT|
|Name of Job Position||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Qualification and experience:-
• PhD in Economics with a minimum of 2 years’ post-PhD research experience, or equivalent.
• Academic or professional experience related to regional integration, regional value chains or regional
• Proven experience in managing academic research and associated activities.
• Previous experience of sole authoring or contributing to published research publications.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write for publication and present research output.
• Ability to work independently given broad research parameters and medium-term desired research outcomes.
• Proven experience in writing funding proposals.
Preparation, writing and publication of academic research.
• Management and co-ordination of collaborative research projects in the fields of regional integration and/or regional
• Limited postgraduate supervision.
• Provision of administrative support related to the operation of PRISM and preparation of funding proposals.
• Participation in PRISM related research activities.
• Other research-related duties as may be required by the PIs.
The annual cost of employment, including benefits, is between R470 033 and R651 323
In accordance with UCT Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.