UCT Vacancies – UCT Jobs vacancies 2021 UCT Vacancies 2021- UCT Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in UCT. UCT South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for UCT Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through UCT Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest UCT Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current UCT South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Required eligibility.
UCT Vacancies 2021- UCT Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through UCT Vacancies :- UCT South Africa currently published a job notification on UCT South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for UCTJobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Associate Professor jobs available now. Candidates who are Master’s degree can apply for this Associate Professor jobs in South Africa.
For more details about UCT South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of UCT . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
UCT South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||UCT|
|Name of Job Position||Associate Professor|
|Job Location||Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
• Academic leadership appropriate to that of an Associate Professor.
• Teach at an undergraduate and/or postgraduate level on a SAICA accredited programme.
• Convene at least one course or programme at an undergraduate and/or postgraduate level.
• Engage in research and scholarship that benefits the College and the accounting profession.
• Mentor and contribute to the career development of junior staff members.
• Participate in College initiatives, especially those that meet the College’s transformation objectives.
• Perform related academic administrative tasks at a College, Faculty and University level.
Qualifications and Experience
Requirements for the position:
• Professional qualification as a Chartered Accountant (South Africa) or comparable professional accounting designation and a
relevant Master’s degree.
• A national and developing international reputation as active in the field, making regular and/or substantial contributions to
knowledge of quality. Evidence might typically include papers in local or international academic journals, citations, and review,
and/or the completion of a major research monograph.
• Demonstrable relevant teaching experience and evidence of good teaching practice at an undergraduate and/or postgraduate
level on a SAICA accredited programme. Evidence might typically include curriculum design, creation of learning materials,
course oversight, postgraduate supervision, mentoring and contributing to the career development of junior staff members,
and/or student testimonials.
• A track record of substantial academic leadership and administration roles at course, departmental, faculty, and/or university
• Substantial contributions, based on academic skills, to bodies outside their university.