TymeBank Data Scientist Vacancies 2021- TymeBank Data Scientist Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in TymeBank Data Scientist. TymeBank Data Scientist South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. TymeBank Data Scientistcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for TymeBank Data Scientist Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through TymeBank Data Scientist Vacancies Sites. We are TymeBank Data Scientistdating this page for latest TymeBank Data Scientist Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current TymeBank Data Scientist South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Required eligibility.
TymeBank Data Scientist Vacancies 2021- TymeBank Data Scientist Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through TymeBank Data Scientist Vacancies :- TymeBank Data Scientist South Africa currently published a job notification on TymeBank Data Scientist South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for TymeBank Data Scientist Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Data Scientist jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor or Masters’ degree can apply for this Data Scientist jobs in South Africa.
For more details about TymeBank Data Scientist South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of TymeBank Data Scientist. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
TymeBank Data Scientist South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||TymeBank Data Scientist|
|Name of Job Position||Data Scientist|
|Job Location||Rosebank, Gauteng|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 433,549.00 Yearly|
|Last Date||On Going|
We are seeking an experienced professional with knowledge in Data Science
- Live your passion for data. Pull your own data, structuring it, cleaning it, understanding the human and financial behaviors it represents.
- Building machine learning models for various use cases across the organization to predict customer behavior or business trends.
- Develop and implement creative and imaginative ways of displaying and disseminating insight. Through this bring the consumer and insight to life in a manner that engages all stakeholders.
- Use research and insight to drive cultural change within the organization and ensure stakeholders put consumers at the heart of their planning and strategic thinking.
- Deliver ad hoc consumer insight projects that inform decision making for management.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive continuous improvement in processes and services
- Interpret and analyze data from multiple sources, providing key analytics.
- Pro actively provide actionable recommendations based on analysis results across various stakeholders and teams.
- Thinks strategically and communicates creatively to inform and drive the decision making of stakeholder
- Effectively use business data from multiple sources to craft a story and guide activities and decisions
Qualifications and Experience
- At least Bachelor or Masters’ degree in modelling-oriented discipline including but not limited to Psychometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Econometrics, Engineering, etc.
- At least 4+ years of experience in analytical and data driven environments
- Strong hands-on knowledge of data mining / predictive modelling tools such as SQL, R, SAS, Python, etc.
- Sound judgement in addressing commercial challenges
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Demonstrated experience in driving results and coordinating activities to solve problems across multi-functional/diverse teams; and leading with high energy and a positive attitude
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral and excellent relationship building skills