TWMA Careers 2021- TWMA Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in TWMA. TWMA UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for TWMA Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through TWMA Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest TWMA Jobs in UAE. You can see below current TWMA UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
TWMA Careers 2021- TWMA Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through TWMA Careers:- TWMA UAE currently published a job notification on TWMA UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for TWMA Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the HR Coordinator jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor Degree can apply for this HR Coordinator jobs in UAE.
For more details about TWMA UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of TWMA. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
TWMA UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||TWMA|
|Name of Job Position||HR Coordinator|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 6,000-8,000 per month|
Job Title:HR CoordinatorDepartment:
Human Resource & Administration
Created by: (Job Title)
HR Advisor/ BP – UAE
2. Job Purpose:
The HR Coordinator is responsible primarily for the daily coordination and administration of HR, Training & Competence related matters and requests received directly from TWMA Middle East stakeholders, in line with quality standards and established HR process, policies and procedures.
Contribute to the delivery of seamless and effective HR operational support, through the provision of high-quality coordination and administration. The HR Coordinator is the first point of contact for HR enquiries and is therefore an important role and the foundation of the overall HR & Administration Function.
3. Key Responsibilities:
· Responsible for all day-to-day HR process in relation to recruitment, onboarding, induction, probationary review, disciplinary, employee relation, letters & communication, training and competence, annual performance review, sickness, and absence, HRMS management and exit process.
· Administer HR support, guidance and implement requests received from employees and function manager/ supervisors, in line with established HR processes, policies and procedures.
· Support recruitment and selection of UAE based positions, which includes sourcing, references, scheduling interviews, completing follow-up documentation, weekly reporting to HR Manager.
· Prepare and co-ordinate all ‘start-up’ paperwork and induction requirements for new employees, as required. Conduct new starts HR Inductions, order PPE from stores and facilitate the first week orientation.
· Prepare contractual paperwork including offer letters, contracts of employment, confirmation of probationary period, change of contract letters, employment related letters, offboarding and any other paperwork associated with the life cycle of HR actions.
· Administer sensitive and confidential matters like organisational changes, people change, planning and protecting the security of information data and files, in line with data protection, HR standards and processes.
· Assist HR Manager with HR and related case work and adhoc HR projects.
· Act as minute taker for employee relations issues and assist in case management by preparing all necessary letters and setting up meetings, where necessary.
· Support performance review process which includes probationary review, annual review, performance improvement plans, field assessment, and advising Managers and Supervisors when reviews are due to be carried out and accurately recording information from all review forms.
· Assist with payroll, which includes consolidation of monthly reports pertaining to attendance, leave, sickness, & absence, and management of the process as per TWMA KPI and procedure.
· Arrange medical examinations as per HR Manager instructions with the approved supplier and coordinate with the candidates/employees and communication related medical updates.
· Support collation and proper recording of Training and Competence related documents and maintain training databases as per the related matrixes.
· Liaise with function LMs to schedule training as per KPI set for the process, raise purchase requisitions, source training vendors, training evaluation process, training cost verification on a monthly basis.
· Coordinate the complete employee exit process which also including conducting exit interviews and feedback reported to HR team.
· Provide reports via the HRM system to enable updates to be given to managers and/or HR team, as necessary.
· Developing an effective working relationship with HR colleagues to ensure prompt action is taken to respond to enquiries.
· Maintain the HR database and employee files to ensure the accurate and confidential administration of all employee details, including associated payroll process requirements.
· Enable bulk HR communication for HR and administration related subject matter.
· Flag all anomaly to HR Manager to seek further approvals.
- Coordination of HR Administration related process including security clearance, employment visa and contracts, medical insurance, CNIA pass, client medicals and approval, mandatory training certificates, optima updating, travel cards, employment related letters and employee offboarding process, as per established process flow and agreed KPIs as replacement when operationally required.
- Follow up with purchase team for the issuance of PO and ensure that third party service provider communication is continuous until the goods are services are received.
- Verify all goods and services received are as per the purchase requisitions raised for HR, Training and Competence function and good receipt on a monthly basis.
HSEQ and regulatory compliance:
- Follow all TWMA, work site and Regulator procedures at all times.
- Ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Address any concerns and take appropriate actions in conjunction with TWMA procedures.
- Adherence to country specific employment law stipulated by UAE Ministry of labour and immigration rules.
4. Qualification(s) & Training (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline related to HR or business management or equivalent (E)
· Member of the CIPD (or currently studying for CIPD qualification) or equivalent (P)
· UAE driving license (P)
5. Experience(s) (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
· Minimum of 3-4 years previous work experience in generalist HR role with sound knowledge of HR best practice and labour law (E).
· HRM System (ERP based) experience (E)
· Excellent skills in all Microsoft Office packages (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint) (E)
· Proven track record in HR document controlling and Database management (E)
· Experience in recruitment and managing new hire on boarding process (E)
· Knowledge in learning and development and effectively managing training and competence process (P)
6. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
· Good understanding of HR best practices and UAE labour law (E)
· Customer centric attitude(E)
· Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills (E)
· Multi-tasking, Time Management skills and ability to work under pressure (E)
· Good flexibility and positive attitude towards change (E)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (E)
· Excellent interpersonal skills – interface with members of staff at all levels (E)
· Good team player with the ability to also work on own initiative (E)
· Drive and dedication (P)
· Dedicated to promoting a positive image of the company (P)
· Ability to work independently (P)
· Multilingual (P)
· HR data & documentation quality / follow processes and KPI/ reporting accuracy. (E)
· Excellent interpersonal skills – interface with members of staff at all levels (E)
7. Complying with Procedures:
· Ensure all operations comply with the Company and Client operating policies and procedures.
· Ensure all operations comply with the Company Health and Safety policy.
· Be aware of company conditions of employment as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
· Liaise with the HR management to assure compliance with current employee law legislation and employment contract and keep up to date with other current legislation, legal requirements and regulations that apply to the company.
· Liaise with Training & Competency management to assure compliance with current legislation.
Application Deadline: 15/04/2021
Expected Start Date: 25/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED6,000.00 – AED8,000.00 per month
Entry permitted only with appointment.
PCR test – Negative result in last 48hrs.
Wear mask at all times
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Abu Dhabi (Required)
- CIPD (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place