Tuesday Morning Careers 2021- Tuesday Morning Jobs in Nevada 2021. Find here Latest Nevada Jobs in Tuesday Morning. Tuesday Morning Nevada Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Nevada. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Tuesday Morning Jobs in Nevada can get here latest Nevada Job Opening through Tuesday Morning Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Tuesday Morning Jobs in Nevada. You can see below current Tuesday Morning Nevada Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Tuesday Morning Careers 2021- Tuesday Morning Jobs in Nevada
latest Nevada Job Opening through Tuesday Morning Careers:- Tuesday Morning Nevada currently published a job notification on Tuesday Morning Nevada Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Tuesday Morning Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Store Associate jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Store Associate jobs in Nevada.
For more details about Tuesday Morning Nevada Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Tuesday Morning. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Tuesday Morning Nevada Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Tuesday Morning|
|Name of Job Position||Store Associate|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Nevada|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$11.52 per hour|
Tuesday Morning is taking the lead in off-price retail offering upscale decorative home accessories, housewares, seasonal goods and famous-maker gifts.
Our mission is simple; offer fresh and exciting merchandise at unbelievable value, with impeccable service.
With over 750 stores in 40 states, and continuing to grow, we are always seeking strong associates to fuel our growth.
Part-time Store Associates are responsible for the following:
- Deliver prompt and friendly service to Tuesday Morning guests; handle customer concerns professionally and respectfully
- Manage freight to sales floor process
- Process all sales in the Point of Sale System and handle monetary transactions accurately and effectively
- Maintain excellent store appearance and assist with store merchandising to provide a positive shopping experience for our guests
- Team oriented, positive, upbeat and friendly with the ability to maintain composure under pressure and resolve guest concerns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task, and prioritize
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction and periodic supervision
- Capable of regularly lifting 50+ lbs with frequent kneeling, bending and stooping
- Must be 18+ years old
Benefits – Join Tuesday Morning and enjoy:
- Some of the best hours in retail
- 20% Associate discount
- Rewarding career with advancement opportunities