Tractor Supply Company Careers 2021- Tractor Supply Company Jobs in Alabama 2021. Find here Latest Alabama Jobs in Tractor Supply Company. Tractor Supply Company Alabama Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Alabama. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Tractor Supply Company Jobs in Alabama can get here latest Alabama Job Opening through Tractor Supply Company Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Tractor Supply Company Jobs in Alabama. You can see below current Tractor Supply Company Alabama Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Tractor Supply Company Careers 2021- Tractor Supply Company Jobs in Alabama
latest Alabama Job Opening through Tractor Supply Company Careers:- Tractor Supply Company Alabama currently published a job notification on Tractor Supply Company Alabama Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Tractor Supply Company Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Team Member jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Team Member jobs in Alabama.
For more details about Tractor Supply Company Alabama Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Tractor Supply Company. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Tractor Supply Company Alabama Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Tractor Supply Company|
|Name of Job Position||Team Member|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Alabama|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$11.85 per hour|
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends and overtime as dictated by business needs.
- Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (GURA):
- Greet the Customer
- Uncover the Customers’ needs
- Recommend products
- Ask for the Sale
- Team Members are required to perform a combination of the following duties during 95 percent of their day. Although the mix may vary from one day to another, our business and staffing model makes it essential that every Team Member be able to perform all of the following duties accurately, efficiently and safely on a regular basis and without advance notice:
- Operate cash register/computer following cash handling procedures as established by Tractor Supply Company
- Recovery of merchandise
- Participate in mandatory freight process
- Complete Plan-o-gram procedures (merchandising, sets, and resets)
- Assemble merchandisePerform janitorial duties
- Execute price changes/markdowns
- Operate Forklift
- Operate Cardboard Baler
- Assist customers with loading purchases
- Complete all documentation associated with any of the above job duties
- Team Members also may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Working environment is favorable, generally working inside with moderate noise. Indoor floors and outdoor lots generally are hard surfaces (concrete, asphalt, etc.) Lighting and temperature are adequate. Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions.
- Work shifts vary from one store to another, but generally are no less than 4 hours and may exceed 8 hours.
- Promote a safe and productive work environment for Team Members and customers and adhere to Company safety training and guidelines.
- Ability to move and transfer merchandise, weighing up to 50 pounds, throughout the store.
- Ability to push and pull merchandise up to 2,000 pounds with the assistance of proper material handling equipment (e.g. pallet jack)
- Ability to occasionally lift or reach merchandise overhead.
- Ability to frequently stand, kneel, twist, crouch, squat, bend, stoop, and climb ladders.
- Ability to move throughout the store for an entire shift.
- Ability to safely access all areas of the store including selling floor, side lot, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run a store (e.g. dolly, handtruck, forklift, baler, computer, cash register) (forklift and baler requirements do not apply if under the age of 18).
- Ability to constantly operate store equipment such as computer, cash register, and other store equipment.
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all documentation.
- Ability to utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- Ability to process information / merchandise through the point-of-sale system.
- Ability to successfully complete training and certification to dispense propane, and to dispense propane (propane certification and dispensing requirement does not apply if under the age of 18).
- Ability to successfully complete all required training.