Tracker South Africa Careers – Tracker South Africa Jobs vacancies 2021 Tracker South Africa Careers 2021- Tracker South Africa Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Tracker South Africa. Tracker South Africa South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Tracker South Africa Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Tracker South Africa Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Tracker South Africa Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Tracker South Africa South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Tracker South Africa Careers 2021- Tracker South Africa Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Tracker South Africa Careers:- Tracker South Africa South Africa currently published a job notification on Tracker South Africa South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Tracker South Africa Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Administrator jobs available now. Candidates who are Degree can apply for this Academic Administrator jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Tracker South Africa South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Tracker South Africa . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Tracker South Africa South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Tracker South Africa|
|Name of Job Position||Administrator|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Processing of sales order invoices
- Processing of all other non-automated billing
- Processing of all other manual invoicing requests
- Correction and adjustment of billing records
- Processing of queries or redirecting to appropriate parties
- Accurate and timely issuing of invoices in alignment with Service Level specifications
- Assist with all ad hoc projects as and when required
- Comparisons on billing data to ensure all updates are correctly processed and interfaced
- Ensure all errors and discrepancies are corrected
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong Excel and MS Access proficiency
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an annuity / subscription billing environment
- High level of accuracy
- High level of attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Results Orientation
- Deadline Driven
- Time management
- Ability to work under extreme pressure