Three Careers 2021- Three Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Three . Three United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Three Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Three Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Three Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Three United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Three Careers 2021- Three Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Three Careers:- Three United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Three United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Three Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Trading Analyst jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Trading Analyst jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Three United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Three . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Three United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Three|
|Name of Job Position||Trading Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£56,650 Per Year|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- In the incredibly fast-moving world of mobile voice, we always need to have our finger on the pulse to be able to plan proactively and move reactively. Analysis and Reporting is key to this to underpin our decision making
- You will be responsible for supporting the Pricing Manager and other areas of the business with analysis, reporting and insights, as well as day to day ownership of key processes
- Working closely across key stakeholders in Finance, Trading, CVM and more, you will have strong communication skills, a passion for delivering results and the ability to work proactively with minimal supervision
- Monitoring and reporting on Market trends across Handset and SIM
- Reporting and Insight on Three UK performance
- Liaising with channels and other teams to collate rolling Outlook forecast
- Analysing and identifying areas of improvement to drive revenue and margin improvement
- Communicating to key stakeholders on price changes to ensure smooth delivery, ensuring accuracy in front line facing pricing
- Maintaining key pricing documents and decision logs
- Supporting Trading Managers with business cases and other ad hoc projects
- An inquisitive nature and great work ethic are essential
- Great Communicator
- Good commercial awareness
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity with ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Strong skills and experience in MS Office software – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Mobile Telecommunications or similar sector