The Save Mart Companies Careers 2021- The Save Mart Companies Jobs in Nevada 2021. Find here Latest Nevada Jobs in The Save Mart Companies. The Save Mart Companies Nevada Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Nevada. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for The Save Mart Companies Jobs in Nevada can get here latest Nevada Job Opening through The Save Mart Companies Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest The Save Mart Companies Jobs in Nevada. You can see below current The Save Mart Companies Nevada Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
The Save Mart Companies Careers 2021- The Save Mart Companies Jobs in Nevada
latest Nevada Job Opening through The Save Mart Companies Careers:- The Save Mart Companies Nevada currently published a job notification on The Save Mart Companies Nevada Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for The Save Mart Companies Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Clerk Helper jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Clerk Helper jobs in Nevada.
For more details about The Save Mart Companies Nevada Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of The Save Mart Companies. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
The Save Mart Companies Nevada Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||The Save Mart Companies|
|Name of Job Position||Clerk Helper|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Nevada|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$23,963 per year|
The Save Mart Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers in California and Nevada. It is home to a number of well-known brands in food retailing. You might have seen our banners that include Save Mart, Lucky, Lucky California and Food Maxx. We also have 4 distribution centers and SMART Refrigerated Transport, a trucking firm that transports dry groceries, frozen foods, ice and novelties to all of The Save Mart Companies stores. We are a locally and family owned business, headquartered in the heart of one of the greatest agricultural areas of our nation – the San Joaquin Valley.
Some of our competitive benefits include: exceptionally generous benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K), flexible schedule options, Employee Connection (earn fun and valuable prizes!), Life Long Learning – Educational opportunities, Employee Association (discounted and free tuition options, contests, and support services).
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Clerk Helper – 3325 Highway 50 East, Carson City, NV 89701
The Clerk Helper is an excellent entry level store position, with many opportunities for growth and learning within our Save Mart family of businesses in the grocery industry. Our Clerk Helpers play an important role in the efficient operations of the front-end, by providing friendly, fast and effective customer service. Your goal as a Clerk Helper is to create a friendly, welcoming, and helpful store atmosphere, establishing loyal repeat customers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide a remarkable shopping experience for our customers by greeting and engaging with each customer, offering assistance, being approachable and friendly, and by going the extra mile to ensure that our customers are taken care of.
- Perform store sweeps, with emphasis on front-end and entrance areas; ensuring floors are free of spills or debris, to provide a safe environment for customers as well as co-workers.
- Routine and daily cleaning of registers and belts, emptying check stand trash cans, dusting and facing shelves.
- Collect all shopping carts from the parking lot, maintaining a cart-free lot throughout the duration of your shift.
- Perform price checks, and assist with go backs returning items to correct location, with perishables being the first priority.
- Assisting Clerks to move lines quickly at busy times by bagging groceries quickly and efficiently, taking care to protect quality and condition of items.
- No experience required!
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Continuous walking, standing, reaching, and bending
- Environment includes indoor and outdoor with exposure to widely varying temperatures.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong team players with a willingness and desire to learn, work hard, and have fun with it!
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Save Mart Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome resumes from individuals who will contribute to our diverse workforce.