The Manitowoc Company Careers 2021- The Manitowoc Company Jobs in United Arab Emirates 2021. Find here Latest United Arab Emirates Jobs in The Manitowoc Company . The Manitowoc Company United Arab Emirates Jobs Careers 2021. Government Jobs in United Arab Emirates. United Arab Emirates Government Jobs Opportunity in United Arab Emirates. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for The Manitowoc Company Jobs in United Arab Emirates can get here latest United Arab Emirates Job Opening through The Manitowoc Company Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest The Manitowoc Company Jobs in United Arab Emirates. You can see below current The Manitowoc Company United Arab Emirates Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
The Manitowoc Company Careers 2021- The Manitowoc Company Jobs in United Arab Emirates
latest United Arab Emirates Job Opening through The Manitowoc Company Careers:- The Manitowoc Company United Arab Emirates currently published a job notification on The Manitowoc Company United Arab Emirates Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for The Manitowoc Company Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Accounting Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree or higher can apply for this Accounting Assistant jobs in United Arab Emirates.
For more details about The Manitowoc Company United Arab Emirates Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of The Manitowoc Company . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
The Manitowoc Company United Arab Emirates Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||The Manitowoc Company|
|Name of Job Position||
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Arab Emirates|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 7000 per month|
Provide operational accounting functions supports and provide timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Handle accounts payable and related functions, including intercompany and vendors payment and auditing of expense claims for staff reimbursements.
- Handle accounts receivable and related functions, including the sending of Statement of Account and payment follow-up.
- Handling all disbursement functions, including but not limited to checking, processing, recording, and reconciliation vendor and interco and petty cash transaction.
- Maintaining and updating cash book and doing weekly cash forecast.
- Maintaining service fees and warranty and extended warranty file.
- Assist in VAT recording, monitoring and documentation.
- Ensure that all finance-related documents are correctly filed and documented.
- Perform month-end, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Performs other duties as requested or directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification in either Accounting or Finance, or equivalence experience and skills may be considered.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of Accounting or Finance working experience, preferably in the crane industry or heavy equipment industry.
- Experience in Navision ERP/Oracle and SAP is an advantage.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. was founded in 1902 and has over a 118-year tradition of providing high-quality, customer-focused products and support services to its markets. Manitowoc is one of the world’s leading providers of engineered lifting solutions. Manitowoc, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, markets, and supports comprehensive product lines of mobile hydraulic cranes, tower cranes, lattice-boom crawler cranes and boom trucks under the Grove, Manitowoc, National Crane, Potain and Shuttlelift brand names.