The Body Shop International Limited Careers 2021- The Body Shop International Limited Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in The Body Shop International Limited. The Body Shop International Limited United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for The Body Shop International Limited Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through The Body Shop International Limited Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest The Body Shop International Limited Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current The Body Shop International Limited United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
The Body Shop International Limited Careers 2021- The Body Shop International Limited Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through The Body Shop International Limited Careers:- The Body Shop International Limited United Kingdom currently published a job notification on The Body Shop International Limited United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for The Body Shop International Limited Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Junior Marketing Automation Specialist jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Junior Marketing Automation Specialist jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about The Body Shop International Limited United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of The Body Shop International Limited. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
The Body Shop International Limited United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||The Body Shop International Limited|
|Name of Job Position||Junior Marketing Automation Specialist|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£38,210 Per Year|
The Body Shop International Limited Jobs The Body Shop
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible. Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura & Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil’s number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company’s guiding principle since it was founded in 1969. In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
The Body Shop International Limited Jobs Your role in a nutshell
The Junior Marketing Automation Specialist is one of the technical specialists within the CRM team, responsible for the implementation of the customer contact strategy. The MAS will also support in the development of reporting and be instrumental in the ongoing optimisation of the strategy. The MAS will have operational responsibility for the deployment of the CRM programme through various channels including email and SMS. They will also be responsible for the development and build of a test and learn programme to optimise the contact strategy and will deliver this through increased personalisation and delivery of the right message to the right customer at the right time. They will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the CRM OKR framework which will ultimately support delivery of revenue at market level.
The Body Shop International Limited Jobs More about the role
- One of the technical leads in the CRM team, the MAS will become an expert user on the CRM platforms and ESP: SAP Marketing Cloud, AWS and Mailjet. Activity will include programme design, dynamic content rule definition, segmentation model build, development of bespoke targeting and management of triggered lifecycle programmes.
- The MAS will be an expert user of SAP Marketing Cloud and will be responsible for trouble-shooting issues and implementing solutions. They will collaborate with our consulting partner and support teams to support the development of SAP Marketing Cloud.
- The MAS will be a deliverability champion, working with both the ESP and deliverability services partner to optimise inbox placement as the business migrates from Responsys to the new ESP and will continually monitor reputation and take corrective action.
- They will be accountable for programme design and set-up, working in close collaboration with marketing manager and design colleagues to deliver exceptional test and learn programmes. They will be accountable for setting up campaigns which are supported by measurement; including the set-up of target and control, and multivariate testing.
- Comfortable working across several systems and platforms, the MAS will be responsible for synthesizing multiple data sources and reports to provide a clear view on performance to key stakeholders. The MAS will need to interrogate systems including SAP Marketing Cloud, AWS, Google Analytics and Siebel. This will need develop data manipulation and analysis capability within the business.
- The MAS will identify opportunities to grow acquire, grow and retain customers and ultimately increase value and revenues through CRM & Loyalty programmes. They will also highlight key risks to the business and revenue delivery.
- In collaboration with colleagues they will optimise omnichannel performance online and in-stores.
- They will lead on the development of new technology testing and solution implementation.
The Body Shop International Limited Jobs What we look for
- Substantial email marketing experience.
- Experience working with a marketing cloud platform such as SAP Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Adobe etc.
- Strong understanding of email marketing principles, triggered email campaign testing and performance optimisation.
- Experience of implementing highly targeted and segmented customer communications
- Experience with optimising omnichannel customer journeys.
- Experience delivering communications to deliver improved loyalty and engagement ultimately driving incremental revenue.
- Experience running reports and analysis with experience of detailed data analysis. Experience of using data to make informed decisions and recommendations.
The Body Shop International Limited Jobs Benefits
Want to join the team at The Body Shop? Then please apply today! As well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards that you can look forward to if you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks at Work, our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ – flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!