Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021 for Customer Service / Administration Officer | Tas Police Recruitment 2021 | Tasmanian police force recruitment | Tas Police Jobs | Tas Gov Jobs |
Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021 for Customer Service / Administration Officer
Job no: 494288
Work type: Full time
Location: TAS – Metro
Categories: Administration/Customer service
- Based at Hobart
- Full time position
- Temporary opportunity – 6 months maternity cover
About the Tas Police Recruitment 2021 Provider
We are PFD Food Services, Australia’s largest privately owned food service company (www.pfdfoods.com.au). Established in 1943, PFD now has almost 70 branches in metropolitan and regional areas around Australia. We have a broad range of customers such as local restaurants, cafes, hospitals, schools, pubs and clubs!
Bring your exceptional customer service, up-selling and communication skills to the fore! Integral to this role is effectively liaising with customers and processing customer orders with ample opportunity to demonstrate your great PC skills, friendly phone manner and terrific organisational capabilities.
The Role of Tas Police Recruitment 2021 for CS/AO
The purpose of this role is liaising with customers and processing customer orders whilst also demonstrating your great PC skills, phone manner and organisational capabilities.
Key Responsibilities of Tas Police Recruitment 2021 for CS/AO
- Create and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Process customer orders and/or enquires
- Process and print relevant picking slips, invoices and customer pick up requirements
- Advise relevant staff/departments of any specific customer requirements
- Follow up on all issues relating to customers, credits, operations/transport and replenishment
- Ensure that all customer details are updated when necessary
- Perform administrative and general office tasks as required
- Outbound calls, upselling expertise
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications of Tas Police Recruitment 2021 for CS/AO
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous call centre experience preferably in the Food Service industry
- Excellent telephone manner
- Willingness to take on new tasks and be multi-skilled in various roles within the office
- Great computer skills (including Word, Excel)
- Capable of working under pressure in an exciting team environment
- Show initiative and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
What PFD is Offering the Successful Candidate of Tas Police Recruitment 2021 for CS/AO
We are offering competitive remuneration, superannuation and other staff benefits (such as discounts on staff purchases, discounted accommodation, health insurance and banking). Should you be eligible, the company may also offer nationally recognised Certificate III training.
How to Apply for Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021 for Customer Service / Administration Officer-
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) via the apply now link below
As part of our recruitment process, do you agree to undertake employment checks? These checks may include a medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol test), National Police History Check, Working With Children/Vulnerable Groups Check, Licence Validation/Demerit Point Check.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited CV’s from Recruitment agencies / third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CV’s sent directly to Line Managers.
PFD Food Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Advertised: update soon
Applications close: update soon
Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021 for Support Coordinator
- Full time, fixed term till 30 June 2020
- $65k salary + superannuation + salary packaging benefits + leave loading
- Join a nationally recognised provider of mental health and disability support services
About Wellways job for Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021
We are a value based organisation. We stand for Honesty, Acceptance, Fairness, Commitment and Participation.
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to ensure people have access to the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
About the role Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021 for Support Coordinator
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new service that will provide support, care and access to services and technology for Australians with disabilities as well as their families and carers.
The Support Coordinator position is responsible for the delivery of services purchased through the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). You will travel to various locations to deliver services and will undertake various support item delivery in accordance with the participants NDIS plan.
Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021 for Coordinator Responsibilities
include providing assistance or support in the following areas:
- Assistance with Daily Life
- Social & Community Participation
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Improved Relationships
- Finding and keeping a job
- Improved Health and Wellbeing
- Improved Learning
Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021 Skills & experience
- Certificate IV in Mental Health or Disability or commensurate experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A current valid Driver’s License and a registered vehicle (including insurance)
- Satisfactory National Police Records Check and Working with Vulnerable People Check prior to commencement are mandatory
- Right to work in Australia
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Worker Orientation Module Certificate is mandatory prior to commencement:https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
Culture of Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021
The Tasmanian team is a team that celebrates diversity. We are a supportive, professional and hardworking team working to optimise outcomes for people who choose to use our services. With a commitment to making a meaningful contribution within our communities.
Benefits of Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021 for Coordinator
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Receive a 17.5 per cent leave loading every time you take a holiday
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development within the organisation
- For a full list of our staff benefits, visit https://www.wellways.org/careers-wellways
How to apply for Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021 for Coordinator
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our Careers page http://wellways.recruitmenthub.com.au & enter ref: 4776788.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Bridgett Parry, CDS Coordinator on 03 6333 3111 or email [email protected]
Application close 24 July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Tasmania Police Jobs 2021 for Administration Assistant Position
Job no: 550111
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Administration & Reception
Newly created role as an Administration Assistant to work onsite at a prestigious education provider located in Launceston, Tasmania.
Chartwell’s philosophy centres on providing tailored, boutique and unique hospitality solutions to the education market. We are passionate about challenging the traditions of these environments by delivering innovative and quality hospitality solutions that reflect the high-street expectations and idiosyncrasies of our market.
Family friendly flexible hours – Monday to Friday min 9 hours up to 25 hours per week
Eligibility for Tasmania Police Jobs 2021 Administration Assistant
- Experience in administration role
- Proven skills with Microsoft office. Especially Excel
- Knowledge of invoice receiving
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive outlook and professional manner
- Experience in workplace health and safety issues
Key Duties of Tasmania Police Jobs 2021 Administration Assistant
- Responsible for the administration at the University of Tasmania
- Family friendly flexible hours – Monday to Friday min 9 hours up to 25 hours per week
- Learn company programs based around cash management and invoicing
- Basic administration duties such as filing, printing, etc
The Benefits of Tasmania Police Jobs 2021 Administration Assistant
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development; recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; and company discounts. Enjoy working with a great team who enjoy providing excellent service. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative ‘foodie’ who wants to be a part of a busy and energetic team.
As part of our recruitment selection process, you will be required to present a current Working with Children’s Check, National Police Check and driving license.
Advertisement Date: update soon
Tas Police Recruitment 2021 for Marine Parks Officer
Title: Marine Parks Officer
Advertiser: Parks Australia
Location: Hobart, Tasmania
Salary etc: $71,862 – $78,833 p.a. + super (APS Level 5), Ongoing/Non-Ongoing.
Help manage Australian Marine Parks in a diverse role that includes project management and stakeholder engagement.
- Assist in managing marine park projects and contracts
- Fast paced and varied workload
- Support external stakeholder committees
The Organisation and the Team – Tas Police Recruitment 2021
The Marine Parks Branch within Parks Australia is responsible for 58 Australian Marine Parks covering 2.8 million square kilometers of Australia’s marine environment. The Marine Parks Branch has a number of teams that work collaboratively across regional park management, policy coordination, and authorisations and compliance responsibilities.
Tas Police Recruitment 2021 Job Opportunity
You will help to manage Australian Marine Parks and contribute to the conservation and protection of marine biodiversity.
The Role/Duties of Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021
In this role you will assist in managing marine park projects including procurement and contract management, provide secretariat support to external stakeholder committees, prepare advice on activities in parks, contribute to reports and briefs and work collaboratively as part of a small team.
A position is available now in the Marine Parks West team which has responsibility for the networks of marine parks off South-west and North-west Australia. There may be future opportunities to play a role across other areas of the branch.
The Ideal Candidate/Skills & Experience for Tasmania Police Recruitment 2021
- Demonstrated administrative and/or secretariat skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and team skills and stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated experience in park management or equivalent
Eligibility: for Tas Police Recruitment 2021
- To be eligible for any position in the Department you must be an Australian Citizen.
- You must undergo and satisfy a National Police History Check
Remuneration: for Tas Police Recruitment 2021
The Department offers an attractive remuneration package, including salary, superannuation benefits and flexible working conditions appropriate to the level of the position. For further details, refer to the Enterprise Agreement at http://www.environment.gov.au/about-us/employment/enterprise-agreement-2016-2021
The Department of Environment and Energy values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
Date published: update soon
Closing date: update soon
Find More Police Jobs
Aspirants we hope you like the information given about Tasmania Police Recruitment. If you have any questions or query, please write in the comment box below. Our team will answer your question soon. One of your comments helps us to write a good post for you in the future. Best wishes to all of you for coming life. Please Share this in-formation with your friends.