Talabat Careers 2021- Talabat Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Talabat. Talabat UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Talabat Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Talabat Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Talabat Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Talabat UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Talabat Careers 2021- Talabat Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Talabat Careers:- Talabat UAE currently published a job notification on Talabat UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Talabat Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Specialist People Operations jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Senior Specialist People Operations jobs in UAE.
For more details about Talabat UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Talabat. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Talabat UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Talabat|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Specialist People Operations|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 193,866 per year|
As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
Drive efficient and amazing onboarding as part of our value ‘experience first, make it happen and together we grow’ at Talabat .
What’s On Your Plate?
End to end onboarding from offer letter acceptance stage to onboarding over a 30-60-90 day plan
Scope of employees: Management, Back office employees, operational staff at our stores and kitchens
- Act as a consultant to new employees and hiring managers
- Collect New hire documentation and ensure labour permit approval within set SLA’s
- Facilitate Relocation where required
- Facilitate laptop, system tools and accesses for new joinee
- People systems set up
- Collate new joinee payroll data
- Organize orientation programs (first day, first week, first month and first quarter) for new talabaty to build business acumen
- Ensure new joinees have had a smooth Visa residency transfer experience and insurance registration within our 3 week SLA by liaising with our PR0s and tracking SLA’s, finding solutions to blockers, communicating to stakeholders.
- Updating our t-board website with key info on your talabat onboarding and relocation
- Gauge surveys to collect satisfaction feedback and areas of improvements from all stakeholders
- Suggest and implement changes and improvements to the hiring and onboarding process
- Coordinate with culture champs, tpals & team leads on ground for better people experience and office environment
- Communicate with management regarding the successes and failures of the hiring and onboarding process
- Monitor new hire turnover and retention rates
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 4-7 years’ experience in human resources/ people operations with experience in mass onboarding in a fast paced environment
- A passion for creating great experiences, Enjoys high level planning as much as detailed daily tasks
- Good knowledge of UAE labour laws
- Strong knowledge of UAE residency processes (MOL, Immigration) to guide team of PROs
- Knowledge in workday (people software) is a plus +
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for great stakeholder management.