Swissport Careers 2021- Swissport Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Swissport. Swissport United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Swissport Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Swissport Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Swissport Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Swissport United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Swissport Careers 2021- Swissport Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Swissport Careers:- Swissport United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Swissport United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Swissport Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the QHSE Regional Support Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this QHSE Regional Support Manager jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Swissport United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Swissport. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Swissport United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Swissport|
|Name of Job Position||QHSE Regional Support Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£47,478 Per Year|
Swissport Jobs ROLE SUMMARY
This role will act as a key leader to drive the Zero incident and a Zero waste culture within the region, including assurance that operational QHSE delivery is in accordance with the industry’s and Swissport’s global quality, safety & environment management systems and standards.
This role will be based in the South and support our airports located in Stansed, London Heathrow, London City, London Gatwick, Southampton, Cardiff & Bristol.
The QHSE Regional Support Manager acts as a safety champion and provides support and guidance to the Regional Operation Director’s (ROD’s) and Station General Managers (GM) of the region in all aspects of Quality, Safety, Health and Environment. The QHSE Regional Support Manager also supports and provides guidance to the stations within their region to achieve the QHSE objectives, to develop the desired QHSE culture and to continuously improve our QHSE performance towards our goal of Zero incidents and Zero waste.
The QHSE Regional Support Manager is part of the Western Europe QHSE Directorate and reports directly to the QHSE Director of Swissport Western Europe. This role will work closely with the Western Europe QHSE Team collaboratively to develop the QHSE culture in Western Europe, builds and maintains the skills within the QHSE network, implements global and regional QHSE initiatives and coordinates QHSE activities within the region. Furthermore, the QHSE Regional Support Manager ensures implementation, adherence and audit of the Swissport Quality and Safety Management system (QMS / SMS) and provides regular reports and reviews to the operational management.
Swissport Jobs JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The following responsibilities are associated with this job role:
- Proactively working with ROD’s and station GM’s and the operational management team in the station with regards to QHSE related topics
- Lead, drive and continuously improve Health & Safety measures and KPI’s related to people, equipment, facilities and aircraft involved in the operation
- Ensure the region/ station(s) operates with the “Just Culture” as part of its core values
- Deliver regular QHSE performance reports to management
- Ensure the region/ station(s) has a QHSE improvement plan that addresses the key risks of the operation
Change agent & continuous improvement:
- Change agent, coach and advisor for the local management team.
- Drive continuous improvement in the areas of QHSE
- Lead by example and continuously manage and coordinate QHSE improvement and compliance within the station by leading the cultural change to a Zero Incident and Zero Waste mind-set.
- Build a sustainable QHSE commitment, awareness, knowledge, behaviours and engagement of the station management and employees.
- Ensure the highest levels of qualification, skills and key competencies (audits, investigation, risk analysis, reporting, communication, training, coaching and prevention) are provided and delivered within the region and stations.
- Identify improvement areas to accelerate the implementation of the Zero incident and Zero waste mind-set within the station.
- Plan, prepare and conduct internal safety audits in Swissport operational organisations and initiate / monitor corrective actions based on audit findings and occurrence investigations
- Initiate and/or carry out investigations on occurrences if applicable
- Share best practice by promoting an exchange of resources and support.
- Assure participation in UK/I QHSE groups.
Leadership and stakeholder management:
- Lead, guide, evaluate, and develop a high-performing team to ensure that the organisation achieves its business objectives and complies with all relevant regulations and laws
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the station and align towards a common goal and vision (ability to create followership).
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all key stakeholders (customer airline’s management, airport management, customs, immigration, unions etc.) to meet station and business targets.
- Ensure alignment with Swissport’s global Health & Safety values and strategies.
- Provide guidance and develop the QHSE station management team.
- Facilitate the station H&S committee meeting ensuring that all members contribute to the continued improvement of QHSE within the station
Quality focus and compliance:
- Align with the global and regional QHSE strategy and support the local management in developing the station QHSE strategic road map, drive the improvement action plan and objectives.
- Ensure comprehensive and efficient implementation of Swissport’s QHSE management system within the station and actively support the development and improvement of the Swissport Quality Health & Safety Management System as part of the Swissport Formula.
- Coach and support the station management team in their management of health and safety
- Facilitate and provide support to the Station General Manager at the station Health & Safety Committee meeting.
Swissport Jobs LEADERSHIP QUALITIES
Leading and Facilitating Change
- Communicates what is changing and why
- Involves others to develop a sound approach
- Implements Change
Applying Commercial Acumen
- Analyse key indicators
- Integrate and focuses on decision making
- Focuses on Customer
Coaching and Developing Others
- Clarifies performance and align high expectations
- Provides timely feedback
- Applies Coaching
- Analyses Situation
- Develops Solution
- Implements Solution
Managing Performance for Success
- Sets ambitious but achievable performance goals
- Creates a performance enhancing environment
- Evaluates performance and takes action
Executing and Getting Results
- Maintains Focus
- Measures Progress and Outcomes
- Ensures and accepts accountability
Swissport Jobs KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achievement of the Lagging and Leading QSHE indicators
- Assurance and Compliance certifications
- Implementation of the Swissport Global Management System
Swissport Jobs ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- A high sense of passion for improving QHSE culture and standards by being accountable and maintaining high standards of performance, while striving to improve safe operations.
- Strong leadership experience ideally in a multi-cultural, international business environment with the proven ability to change culture in QHSE and to gain credibility, in order to persuade, gain support, obtain commitment, and mobilise management and team to action.
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills demonstrating ability to communicate effectively, both face to face and over the telephone, enabling resolution of financial queries from airport locations and customers.
- Experience of working with a diverse set of stakeholders and evidence of ability to support, develop and drive effective output.
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work to and lead teams to meet demanding deadlines and take accountability for completeness and timely delivery.
- Liaise, collaborate with the countries / stations and Swissport’s business units to ensure continuity of QHSE programs at the regional network level, driving a consistent approach.
- Evidence of good planning and organisational skills, ability to work under pressure on own initiative to deal with multiple tasks and produce workload to agreed timetable. Effectively plans ahead to anticipate problems, plans for worst-case and best-case scenarios.
- Makes sensible, intelligent decisions in difficult and deadline driven situations.
- Able to adapt rapidly to changing operational conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
- Demonstrate excellent accurate, consistent quality of work and attention to detail with the ability to effectively self-check.
- Work independently and effectively in an evolving, complex and dynamic environment.
- Be willing to learn and make courageous decisions.
- Look internally and externally for best practices and areas of improvement.
- Strong analytical, implementation and problem-solving skills.
- You will have the ability to accept and embrace change as a constant and unpredictable feature of your working environment.
- Be a leader who sets the tone and leads by example.
- Can communicate clearly with your people to help them understand Swissport Western Europe direction.
- Be able to build positive and trusting relationships.
- Be open to different opinions and seek a collaborative approach.
- Embrace an ideas culture to enable teams to create an agile edge.
- Promote flexibility, adaptability and agility in order to enable contingency time.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and the desire to improve the delivery of services and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest order
- Excellent organisational abilities, attention to detail, able to prioritise workloads and work effectively to deadlines in a fast-paced complex environment.
- Good Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) IT skills.
- Be prepared to travel to other office locations as and when required.
Swissport Jobs QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- A relevant recognised health and safety qualification (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is preferred). Alternatively registering and working towards IOSH as a GradIOSH undertaking CPD/IPD developing to chartered status
- 5 years of experience in H&S management role.
- Successful experience in implementing ISO/OHSAS management system. Certified lead auditor, desirable.
- Knowledge of regulations related to aviation industry required.
- Proven track record in the implementation of QHSE systems and behavioural based safety programs.
- Operational and general compliance orientation.
- Experience in risk assessments, accident/incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Strong strategic skills and commercial acumen combined with the ability to motivate teams to deliver high quality standards
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional, internal and external work relationships with all stakeholders and interest groups
- Team focused management style that fits into a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong oral and written communications and ability to communicate and motivate at all levels
- A sense of urgency and a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest order
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Regional QHSE Support Manager/ QHSE Director
COMPANY TRAINING MODULES (to include)
- GE01 / UK19Company Induction / Equality, Diversity and Data Protection
- GE-UK-07 Fire Awareness
- Plus, other training modules in accordance with Swissport Global and Western Europe standard training selector and Swissport Western Europe Planning technical requirements.
- Swissport has strict obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“the GDPR”). Compliance is therefore a responsibility embedded in all roles. Specifically, however, you are required to actively support and assist the business with compliance, both in your daily duties and in respect of ad hoc projects and activities. You are expected to demonstrate good practice to direct reports, and actively promote a culture of compliance.
Swissport Jobs DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- comply with equality and diversity policies and treat all colleagues and customers with dignity and respect (including in virtual and digital environments);
- respond positively, inclusively, and supportively to the different needs of colleagues and customers by reason of their protected characteristics;
- report and act upon all instances of discrimination, harassment, and bullying;
- proactively support direct reports to understand their responsibility for equality and diversity, including identifying and facilitating development where required. Ensure performance is measured against key performance indicators, to mitigate the risk of discrimination;
- proactively comply with, model, promote, and embed equality and diversity principles, in daily duties, project work, and strategic planning, to promote a culture of zero tolerance, an environment in which colleagues and customers feel safe and respected, and champion the value the business affords to equality and diversity;
- ensure changes to policies and practices are screened for compliance with equality and diversity principles, and embed compliance as a key performance indicator in strategic planning and project work;
- evaluate operational decisions to assess the impact on policies, procedures, and strategies with reference to equality and diversity.