Swakop uranium hod: Mining Vacancies 2022- Swakop uranium hod: Mining Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Swakop uranium hod: Mining. Swakop uranium hod: Mining Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Swakop uranium hod: Mining Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Swakop uranium hod: Mining Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Swakop uranium hod: Mining Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Swakop uranium hod: Mining Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Swakop uranium hod: Mining Vacancies 2022- Swakop uranium hod: Mining Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Swakop uranium hod: Mining Vacancies:- Swakop uranium hod: Mining Namibia currently published a job notification on Swakop uranium hod: Mining Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Swakop uranium hod: Mining Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the hod: Mining jobs available now. Candidates who are Engineering Degree can apply for this hod: Mining jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Swakop uranium hod: Mining Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Swakop uranium hod: Mining. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Swakop uranium hod: Mining Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Swakop uranium hod: Mining|
|Name of Job Position||hod: Mining|
|Job Location||Swakopmund, Erongo|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 15,800 per month.|
|Last Date||On going|
Reference # SU-VAC-174
Location Swakopmund, Erongo Region, Namibia
IntroductionMAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Manage the Mining operations by implementing operational improvement plans and ensure compliance with safety regulation, procedures and processes to meet the strategic objectives and mining production targets.Job Functions Engineering,Management,Mining
SpecificationKey Performance Areas:
- Develop and manage the Swakop Uranium (SU) Mining Production Management plan, systems, policies, procedures, control standards, measures and programmes, and align them to strategic business and mining objectives.
- Co-ordinate and monitor operational effectiveness against the long and short term mine plans.
- Interpret and apply all relevant Mining statutory requirements, regulations and standards.
- Promote, manage and recommend changes to mining policy / strategy to facilitate compliance by all employees and contractors.
- Identify, implement and apply best practice production and maintenance strategies, standards, systems and monitoring mechanisms, to achieve production goals.
- Manage and structure the Mining Department to deliver on planned operations targets.
- Identify and implement a short and long term mining planning system.
- Annually establish productivity measurements (Tons/HR operational availability, $/ton, diesel consumption, powder factor, drill bit performance, tyre wear).
- Monitor, audit and evaluate production process and asset efficiency and productivity trends against mining production plan targets and adjust plan accordingly (daily, weekly, monthly) to determine adequacy of personnel, equipment and technologies.
- Initiate change to work schedules or equipment when necessary to ensure production quotas and procedures are met.
- Conduct and manage internal mining policy, procedures and code of practice audits.
- Investigate all serious/critical/high potential mining production problems to identify causes and determine prevention measures.
- Ensure that audit recommendations are implemented in compliance with applicable insurance standards and current legislation.
- Ensure that the surface layout maps are updated to account for new buildings and other structures.
- Ensure that the mine workings are surveyed to keep a record of the mining operation.
- Obtain the volume of the dumps of waste accumulating on the surface of the mining property.
- Take leadership for the implementation of all safety requirements and ensure adherence thereof.
- Control the preparation of all mining production reports, legal register and statistic to comply with all company and statutory / external requirements.
- Ensure all mining production monitoring, incident and document control systems and databases are maintained.
- Analyse mining production data and advise management of possible preventative measurements.
- Compile the overall mining labor and operation budget as per company policy and procedures.
- Conduct forecasting provisional budget based on the annual mine plan.
- Manage the Mining Department budget and cost control systems and processes.
- Negotiate mining production service level agreements and manage associated costs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external contractors, specialists, suppliers, software providers, regulatory authorities, individual or business customers and provide assistance with problems that may arise, ensuring cost effective quality service.
Requirements and experience:
- B Sc Mining Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Engineering or management or relevant field will be an added advantage.
- 12 years’ working experience in an open pit mining environment of which 5 years’ should have been on a Senior Management level.
- Project management experience.
- Sound Mine planning and production experience.
- Open Pit Blasting Certificate
- Professional Engineering Registration is an added advantage
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.