Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Vacancies 2022- Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund. Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Vacancies 2022- Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Vacancies:- Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Namibia currently published a job notification on Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Chemist – Swakopmund jobs available now. Candidates who are BSc Degree can apply for this Chemist – Swakopmund jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Swakop Uranium Chemist – Swakopmund|
|Name of Job Position||Chemist – Swakopmund|
|Job Location||Swakopmund, Erongo|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 33,200 Per month|
|Last Date||On going|
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide continuous, accurate and precise chemical analysis data on time and in full (OTIF) to relevant stakeholders for process control, short and long term planning and water quality monitoring within the parameters of turnaround time, precision, repeatability, cost and SSHER standards.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure that production, performance, quality and cost targets are met according to the business objectives.
- Analyze and interpret performance trends and initiate changes to ensure shift targets are met.
- Coordinate work activities, work flow and resource allocations for the Processing Laboratory to ensure results are reported OTIF.
- Coordinate all sample receiving activities and ensure that the samples are completed and reported according to the set operating procedures and quality standards.
- Review and validate laboratory results and ensure the quality standards are met prior to results reporting.
- Confirm optimum utilization of laboratory IT hardware and software, equipment, instruments through proper planning, routine maintenance, and basic repair and follow up.
- Identify production problem areas and initiate corrective, preventive measures and modifications to improve production and reduce cost.
- Conduct short term production planning with relevant stakeholders to ensure all requirements and target turnaround times (TAT) are met.
- Conduct daily and monthly inspections according to schedule and ensure that subordinates comply with the inspection schedules.
- Ensure instrument and equipment availability.
- Ensure availability of laboratory work flow.
- Ensure that Laboratory Operators are well trained and are able to conduct the required assays within the TAT accurately and consistently.
- Develop new analytical techniques to optimize and improve existing methods to meet customer expectations, reduce cost and reduce TAT.
- Manage lockout activities and ensure that equipment is locked out according to the Lockout and Isolation Procedure and ensure all energy sources are isolated before work can commence.
- Audit all completed lockout activities, and address deviations with all concerned.
- Compile a comprehensive shift report which covers health, safety, environment and radiation matters, production, quality and downtime on IT hardware, software, instrument and equipment.
- Coordinate and communicate all laboratory requirements with the relevant role players. Communicate all production delays, quality matters and changes to scope / methods to the relevant departments.
- Generate maintenance job requests and liaise with the Maintenance Section for execution.
- Develop monthly, weekly and daily laboratory inspection schedules for all sections under area of responsibility, and roll out to subordinates.
- Audit all inspections for quality and keep track of actual against schedule, and take appropriate action to ensure compliance to schedule.
- Ensure that all stock taking and inspections are captured on inspection sheets and all action from inspections reach the relevant departments by loading onto SAP/ Safety Management System.
Requirements and experience:
- B Tech in Analytical Chemistry or BSc Degree in Chemistry.
- 3 years working experience in a mining/ chemical / metallurgical laboratory environment.
- Valid Code B/BE Driver’s License.