Sussex Police Officer Jobs in Sussex. Sussex Police jobs for Police Officer. Sussex police careers for Freshers. Sussex Police Recruitment for East Sussex police jobs & West Sussex Police Jobs. You can find here also Sussex Police officer Jobs.
Aspirants who are searching Sussex Police Officer jobs in Sussex Police, They can find all types of Sussex Police officer Jobs in Sussex Police. Because of Sussex Police Recruitment for Police Officer in East Sussex police jobs & West Sussex Police Jobs. You can get here all upcoming and latest Sussex Police officer Jobs also.
Sussex Police department recently closed our police officer recruitment, however our neighbours, Surrey Police, will be advertising for new PCs from –. Th new Vacancies will be open from –.
Sussex Police Jobs for Police Officer Vacancies in Sussex
Candidates who are looking for Sussex police Staff Jobs in Sussex Police. Good news for them that Sussex Police Hiring for Police officer as different position. All details about Sussex Police Officer Jobs is given in the below section candidate should check all details before applying for Sussex police officer Jobs. The Sussex Police Officer Jobs will be open from –. Stay with us for Upcoming Sussex Police Officer Jobs.
Check here for More Police Vacancies
Dealing with crime, taking knives on the streets, educating and educating the youth, and be quick to help everyone. The role of a police officer is being demanded and the diversity is not same for two days.
The Sussex Police is searching for people who have the decision to make quick decisions, they are confident of being the first person, those people To help, keep compassion and sympathy, those who do not have any difference to their colleagues, and the day to serve the community every one.
In exchange, Principles promises you a good starting salary, great training experience, a chance to gain a professional qualification opportunities for progress, policing practice and pride receives from helping others.
You will become part of our police family, which is dedicated to safeguarding and safeguarding communities, identifying weak people and protecting them, preventing losses and reacting.
In the past, Sussex Police applications high amounts We therefore recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. Follow our social media account for more information.
Sussex Police Jobs for Police Officer Eligibility
To apply for the Sussex Police Officer Jobs role, you will:
- Be aged 18 years or over (on the day you submit your application).
- Have lived in the UK for three continuous years, immediately prior to application.
- Have leave to enter or leave to remain and work in the UK for an indefinite period.
- Have a full manual driving licence (by the time of appointment).
- Not be a member of the British National Party (BNP) or other relevant organisations, such as Combat 18 or The National Front.
- Not have tattoos* which could cause offence.
- Not have motoring offences*.
- Have achieved Level 2 functional skills in both Maths and English or education equivalent to Level 2* before you’re offered a role.
- Have achieved a standard of education equivalent to Level 3* (A Level or equivalent
What offer Sussex Police Jobs for Police Officer
Sussex Police Officer Jobs Offers:-
- A starting salary of at least £21,870 (including South East Allowance of £1,500) depending on your chosen entry route, with the potential to rise to £40,650 within the first seven years.
- Fully-funded professional qualification – either a Degree in Professional Policing Practice or Graduate Diploma in Professional Policing Practice depending on your existing education.
- 22 days per year annual leave, rising to 30 days a year depending on your length of service.
- Opportunity to progress through the ranks and/or specialise in an area of policing that interests you most.
- A competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits.
- An employee assistance programme for advice and counselling.
- Access to discounts, savings and cash back rewards.
- Progressive approach to flexible working, enhanced maternity and paternity leave and potential for a career break (after two years’ service).
- Opportunities to join various support networks, staff associations and sports clubs.
Sussex Police Officer Jobs Training
By successfully completing the recruitment process, you will be the first in the county to join Sussex Police as a Police Officer through the new entry routes.
Police officers make challenging decisions which impact the public every day. They face complex issues, often in dangerous situation, with growing demands from digital investigation and vulnerable individuals. The existing recruit training programme wasn’t designed with these demands in mind. The new entry routes recognise constables operate at a level where they take personal responsibility for decisions in complex, unpredictable environments and help provide the skills and capabilities necessary for policing in the 21st Century.
Sussex Police Officer Jobs currently offer:
- The Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship is the new entry route for Police Constables and will be launched in December 2019. It is a three-year apprenticeship programme with both on and off the job learning. Upon successfully finishing the programme, and completing probation, individuals will achieve a Degree in Professional Policing Practice. Starting salary is £20,370 per annum plus £1,500 South East Allowance.
- The Degree Holder Entry Programme is aimed at degree-holders who have attained a degree in any subject area. At the end of this two-year practice-based programme, individuals will receive a Level Six Graduate Diploma in Professional Policing Practice. Starting salary is £23,586 per annum plus £1,500 South East Allowance.
You will be employed as an officer from day one, gaining valuable experience of the role alongside studying towards your degree. You will also be paid a salary while studying and will not be charged any tuition fees – therefore no need for student loans.
How to Apply for Sussex Police Officer Jobs
You can apply only to a police force or service at a time. If, in the past six months, you have applied an unsuccessful application to any police force or service in England and Wales, which requires the candidates to start a Police Evaluation Center, your application will not be accepted.
There are several steps in the application process And it is important to note that due to this, the average time from application to appointment is between 8-10 months. Candidates will be informed at the end of each stage whether they have been successful and therefore are eligible to move forward for the next phase. By adopting this stereo stance, we can ensure the selection of those who will make great police officers.
Sussex Police Officer Jobs Stage one – application form: This is where we check your personal details and that all eligibility criteria have been met.
Sussex Police Officer Jobs Stage two – online assessment: We use a combination of behaviour style questions and situational judgment tests. The behaviour styles questionnaire measures your typical behaviour and preferences at work. With the situation judgment test, your judgment and decision-making skills in relation to job relevant situations will be assessed. You do not need prior knowledge of policing policies and procedures to respond to the scenarios.
Sussex Police Officer Jobs Stage three – national assessment centre: The national assessment centre is held in Reading. Day One is an immersive experience which places you in the position of a Police Constable on the first day of your new team; completing seven exercises which have been designed around realistic policing scenarios. You can find out further information here.
Sussex Police Officer Jobs Stage four – in-Force interview: This interview will be based upon the competency and values framework.
Sussex Police Officer Jobs Stage five – pre-employment checks: This is when we begin our pre-employment checks which consist of a medical, vetting, biometric vetting and a fitness test. Further information on the checks can be found in the FAQs below.
Sussex Police Officer Jobs Application
If your application has been successfully submitted you will receive an email to your registered email address. If you have submitted an application but have not received a notification please first check your Spam/Junk folder before emailing [email protected] providing your full name, telephone number and the date you submitted your application.