Strate Careers 2021- Strate Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Strate . Strate South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Strate Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Strate Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Strate Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Strate South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Strate Careers 2021- Strate Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Strate Careers:- Strate South Africa currently published a job notification on Strate South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Strate Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Supervision Officer jobs available now. Candidates who are Degree can apply for this Academic Supervision Officer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Strate South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Strate . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Strate South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Strate|
|Name of Job Position||Supervision Officer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 200,000.00 Yearly|
- Identify on-site / desktop scope areas for the year.
- Roll out the on-site /desktop programme (Planning, conduct meetings, perform the detail work, reporting).
- Continuously strive to enhance and improve the on-site / desktop review processes.
- Ensure that auditors annual reports and bi-annual compliance officer reports are received and responded to timeously.
- Update the Strate Circular in consultation with external auditors and Participants as required.
- Actively participate in the research and monitoring of the industry and advising the division of identified market trends and development of new compliance tools etc.
- Manage the annual auditor’s training programme.
- Update the on-site/desktop review procedure manual as required.
- Facilitate projects relating to the use of SPRF and the training workshops / conferences etc.
- Assist in the testing of supervision exception reports where applicable.
- Assist in identifying gaps in the Strate rules and directives.
- Assist the division by identifying potential risks and pro-actively participate in quarterly risk reviews.
- Update relevant documents in preparation for quarterly R&S Committee meetings as required.
- Assist the division in performing secretariat function for the R&S Committee and COF meetings as required.
- Assist with daily, weekly, monthly, annual and adhoc administration functions when required: e.g., penalties, technical difficulties, BND, training, month-end, DR testing, annual declarations and updating SLAs, PMM etc.
- Understand customer and Supervision requirements and communicate effectively to business units within Strate where required.
- Assist in gathering information from existing and potential customers to assist in developing new or maintaining existing supervisory tools which support the strategic objectives of Strate Supervision.
- Actively participate within the team to ensure divisional and corporate objectives are achieved.
- Provide assistance on all internal and external matters relating to Strate Supervision where required.
- Monitor and respond to divisional emails.
Enable clients centric within area of responsibility (Client Services)
- Provide subject matter expertise and advice when engaging with clients and stakeholders.
- Engage with relevant internal and external stakeholders to identify and ensure clients’ changing needs are met timeously.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders that promote cross delivery practice solutions.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Contribute to sustaining a competitive edge through external networking and benchmarking and representation on related forums.
- Define practices which builds rewarding relationships.
- Ensure that Supervisory queries are resolved efficiently and speedily to enhance client service delivery.
Self-management and teamwork (People)
- Actively participate in own professional development and career path.
- Ensure achievement of own performance objectives.
- Actively share information with other team members regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas.
- Demonstrate aligned corporate behaviours that drive and support the required behaviour to achieve Strate’s strategy and objectives.
- Commitment and dedication to support of the organisation’s culture.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and handle challenging deadlines
Contribute to financial controls and planning
- Actively participate in identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
- Report writing skills.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Logical reasoning.
- Learning orientated.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Microsoft office skills (word, excel PowerPoint).
- Time management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strate examinations an advantage
Experience and Knowledge
- 3 years auditing experience / background
- Knowledge of securities industry will be an advantage