Stevens & Bolton Careers 2021- Stevens & Bolton Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Stevens & Bolton. Stevens & Bolton United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Stevens & Bolton Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Stevens & Bolton Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Stevens & Bolton Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Stevens & Bolton United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Stevens & Bolton Careers 2021- Stevens & Bolton Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Stevens & Bolton Careers:- Stevens & Bolton United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Stevens & Bolton United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Stevens & Bolton Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Marketing Communications & Design Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Marketing Communications & Design Assistant jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Stevens & Bolton United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Stevens & Bolton. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Stevens & Bolton United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Stevens & Bolton|
|Name of Job Position||Marketing Communications & Design Assistant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£43,137 Per Year|
Stevens & Bolton – making a positive difference
Stevens & Bolton is a UK law firm with around 150 lawyers, approximately a third of them partners, many of whom chose to join us from City law firms. They are people who listen. People who develop a real understanding of your needs, concerns and priorities. People who care deeply about the outcome.
We’ve made excellence the hallmark of our firm: in the clear advice we give, in the enduring relationships we build and in our proactive and highly responsive service.
Our clients are major international organisations, UK FTSE companies, owner managed businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals. Whoever you are, you’ll get unambiguous recommendations based on expertise and insight. Clear advice that tackles your issues with realism and is delivered in language you understand.
With everyone under one roof, actively supporting one another, we work together to ensure you achieve your aims and to give you outstanding value. Always making a positive difference.
Stevens & Bolton has been named Law Firm of the Year: The Independents at The Lawyer Awards 2020.
This exciting new role will work closely with other members of the communications team and wider BD team to provide support on all forms of marketing communication. This role will report to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
Stevens & Bolton Jobs Main responsibilities
- Supporting on maintaining the firm’s website and adding new content.
- Creating and uploading content to various social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Providing analysis of results following campaigns across all platforms.
- Uploading and managing content on the firm’s intranet.
- Proofing and editing various internal and external communications.
- Supporting on the continued development of the firm’s brand and being the brand guardian of house style.
- Creating all types of design work across a variety of marketing materials and media including flyers, social media, website graphics, infographics, adverts, invitations, presentations, emails, internal communications, publications, pitch documentation and video.
- Leading on the editing of video using in-house filming equipment and video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects).
- Co-ordinating the firm’s photography shoots, working with external photographers.
- Providing support on industry award and directory submissions.
- Assisting with the organisation of webinars including pulling together mailing lists and compiling invitations.
- Providing other support as may be required by the wider team on specific projects and initiatives.
Stevens & Bolton Jobs Qualifications and Experience
- Experience within the professional services sector is preferrred.
- To be passionate about design and marketing with an excellent eye for detail.
- Previous experience in the design and creative development of both online and offline marketing communications.
- Excellent typography and layout skills.
- Essential: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects).
- Essential: to be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Desired: knowledge of website structure/functionality/SEO and basic HTML.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to work under pressure and sometimes to tight deadlines.
Stevens & Bolton Jobs The Opportunity
Competitive base salary, bonus scheme and benefits package including contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to 5/ sell up to 3 days. In addition, we offer a range of flexible benefits which include a cycle to work scheme, dental insurance, discounted shopping and membership to a critical illness scheme.