Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2021- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered Bank United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Standard Chartered Bank Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Standard Chartered Bank United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2021- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Standard Chartered Bank Careers:- Standard Chartered Bank United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Standard Chartered Bank United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Industry Banker, Metals & Mining jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Industry Banker, Metals & Mining jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Standard Chartered Bank United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Standard Chartered Bank. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Standard Chartered Bank United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Name of Job Position||Industry Banker, Metals & Mining|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£62,500 Per Year|
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs The Role Responsibilities
The Metals & Mining Industry team is focused on origination of investment banking (strategic) transactions, in particular M&A and event driven financings (acquisition finance, bonds, project finance, etc), providing our local corporate banking partners (RMs and FAMs) with industry views/insight and access to and credibility with clients (often at a more senior level). The industry team also works closely with credit on new and existing clients as well as accessing the overall portfolio risk on an annual basis.
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs The role will include but will not be limited to:
- Support Senior Directors on transaction origination and execution
- Develop in conjunction with the local and global Senior Directors the strategy and business plans for the sector
- As necessary, take a leading role in the preparation of Information Memoranda, teasers, pitch books, presentations, valuation reports etc.
- Play a highly active role in ongoing client coverage both supporting the Senior Director and large clients and taking the lead on certain other mid cap names
- Develop and oversee detailed financial modelling, also comparable company analysis, precedents, commodity price forecasts etc.
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Strategy
- Assist in the development and implementation of the client strategy for the designated portfolio as identified through the Account Planning process and the industry strategy
- Accountability for delivering financial performance objectives (revenues, costs, RoRWA, etc)
- Accountability for all other objectives for the management and development of client relationships, specifically compliance (AML, CDD) and credit risk
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Business
- Actively originate new business, expand the existing client relationship and grow the franchise by capitalising on bank competitive attributes (eg M&A advisory, DCM, Project Finance etc.), whilst selectively developing new relationships where required
- Engage senior management and decision makers of key clients to improve the quality of dialogue with clients, promoting a move away from “transactional” reactive client coverage to consistent value added partner/trusted advisor status.
- Maximise the profitable revenue to the Bank whilst maintaining focus on client outcomes, strengthening and deepening existing relationships both at the most senior level as well as at the operating level in the clients in the designated portfolio
- Professionally represent Standard Chartered within your home region and internationally
- Bring strategic thought to how the corporate landscape regionally/globally is changing and where areas of international growth lie.
- Ensure that industry and product knowledge is continually developed
- Stay abreast and anticipate the developments of the Industries in which your clients operate
- Develop opportunities through attendance of key Industry events as necessary
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Processes
- Proactively manage the designated client portfolio to ensure:
- Close ties exist with key stakeholders eg. Financial Markets, Transaction Banking, Corporate Finance Risk, Country CEOs, Service Delivery etc.
- Risk are appropriately identified and managed
- The client portfolio is managed in compliance with the regulatory environment, keeping up to date with applicable changes and Group policies with ability to contribute to policy formulation
- Key regulatory risks and concerns are raised into the governance framework throughout the CB team
- All sales disciplines are adhered to in accordance with IC/CIB standards ie Account Planning, Call Reports, Deal Pipeline Management
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs People and Talent
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Risk Management
- Take the initiative regarding regulatory, reputational and ethical matters, taking the initiative for providing proactive advice to clients as identified
- Ensure that key regulatory risks and concerns are raised into the governance framework throughout the Corporate Teams
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Governance
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group’s arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
- Responsible for delivering “effective governance”; capability to challenge fellow executives effectively; and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the revenue origination activities in the GS portfolio to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Adhere to local regulator PRA/FCA prescribed responsibilities and Rationale for allocation
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Key Stakeholders
- Engage with product partners within the region and globally to ensure breadth and depth of client coverage and deepening
- Engage with Client Managers on relevant account management activities
- Consult with senior stakeholders in Risk and Legal & Compliance to ensure that the portfolio remains credit worthy and within the policies of the bank
- Designated point of contact with CB clients, acting as trusted advisor/value added partner to clients
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Other responsibilities
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in the UK Global Subsidiaries Team
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Our Ideal Candidate
- Investment banking experience (completed analyst and associate levels) with a focus on M&A and financing transactions in an Investment Bank
- Proven market knowledge of the Metals & Mining industry specifically and the Natural Resources in general
- Proven experience of building strong relationships with banking key clients, client origination
- Demonstrable track record of advising on Metals & Mining M&A and financing transactions
- Proven understanding of the regulatory framework, and the regulatory requirements and expectation relevant to the role
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.