Staff Wear Careers 2021- Staff Wear Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Staff Wear . Staff Wear South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Staff Wear Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Staff Wear Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Staff Wear Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Staff Wear South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Staff Wear Careers 2021- Staff Wear Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Staff Wear Careers:- Staff Wear South Africa currently published a job notification on Staff Wear South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Staff Wear Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Sales Representative jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric can apply for this Sales Representative jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Staff Wear South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Staff Wear . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Staff Wear South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Staff Wear|
|Name of Job Position||Sales Representative|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Prospect for new business and develop a qualified pipeline of leads and convert to actual new business
- Record all client meetings on the company CRM daily
- Product knowledge is a key requirement to be successful in this position. The ideal candidate will be required to train and study and relevant product information
- To achieve sales targets and market share growth in assigned territory.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Phoning and making appointments with a wide network of new clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Conduct cold calling at new/potential customers along with a focused matrix selling at the existing customers in the allocated sales area.
- Establish, promote, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- On time reporting and completion of daily administration objectives
- Marketing or Sales Qualification – advantageous
- Minimum 3 – 4 years Sales Experience in PPE, Packaging, Medical Supplies, Courier
- Mathematical Skills is Essential for pricing and quoting
- Computer Literate
- Bilingual (English & Afrikaans)
- Excellent People Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Valid Driver’s License with own Transport
- Must be familiar with the region
Skills & Attributes
- Target driven and able to meet sales targets.
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills
- Confident in sales strategy and ability to close deals.
- Must have strong admin skills for reporting and quote processing
- Ability to work in highly competitive industry