SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 PGT & TGT Teachers Jobs in SSA Delhi. Examine here for SSA Recruitment 2021 Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy in Delhi. Find here SSA Teacher Jobs in Delhi.
We are providing you Delhi guest teacher latest news in this post. Candidates who are wants to know current SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 PGT & TGT Teachers Jobs in SSA Delhi, they can check here for SSA Recruitment 2021 Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy.
SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 PGT & TGT Teachers Jobs in SSA Delhi
SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 PGT & TGT Teachers Jobs in SSA Delhi:- Job seekers who are searching for SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 PGT & TGT Teachers Jobs in SSA Delhi, They will be happy to hear that the Department of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Delhi is Going to recruits for SSA Delhi PGT & TGT Teachers Jobs in SSA Delhi. Candidate who are waiting for long time they can apply for these vacancies.
We are mentioning here all details for SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 PGT & TGT Teachers Jobs in SSA Delhi. Candidates who wants to apply for SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 PGT & TGT Teachers Jobs in SSA Delhi. They should check first all eligibility and educational requirement before apply for SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 PGT & TGT Teachers Jobs in SSA Delhi.
SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 Teachers Vacancy Details
Various recruitment notifications have been published by Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Delhi. Up to now, we do not have any active recruitment notification displayed by SSA Delhi here. As soon as the organization announces the new job notification, we can update.
If you are looking for any information related to the recruitment drive already organized by SSA Delhi, you can browse through the job notifications described below. You can get new updates or information you are looking for.
|District Name||English||Math||Hindi||Sanskrit||Natural Science||Social Science||Urdu|
|North West A||12||15||06||08||11||04||02|
|North West B||17||11||19||15||10||13||–|
|South West A||02||03||01||–||01||–||–|
|South West B||15||15||10||15||04||14||–|
SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 Qualification for Teachers Jobs in Delhi
Job seekers who wants to apply for these Teachers Jobs in SSA Delhi they have A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University in India who having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects of which at least one out of the following should have been at the elective level:-
Graduate and Degree in Education with 05 years teaching experience from a recognized school.
(iii) Natural/Physical Science,
(iv) Social Science
SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 Age Limit for Teachers Jobs in Delhi
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Applicants those are going to apply for SSA Delhi Jobs for Teachers their age limit should be 30 years for male candidates and 40 years in case of female candidates as on 13/01/2021|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||Applicants those are going to apply for SSA Delhi Jobs for Teachers their age limit relaxation should be 05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates.
How to Apply for SSA Delhi Recruitment 2021 for Teachers Jobs in Delhi
- Visit SSA Delhi Recruitment Board’s official website.
- Visit the recruitment page on the website. SSA Delhi Recruitment Online Application form.
- You can search the notification areas for any latest update for SSA Delhi Vacancy.
- Click on that special link.
- Now a new application link for SSA Delhi Jobs Vacancy 2021 for Teachers Jobs in Delhi will open.
- Fill in the application form SSA Delhi Recruitment with accurate details.
- Please pay the application fee and fill the details like date of birth and category, qualification, photo and check signature.
- Take printout of SSA Delhi Jobs Online Application form
Visit here for KGBV Teachers Vacancy
Friends hope you like the information given. If you have any questions or query about SSA Delhi Teachers Vacancy, please write in the comment box below. Our team will answer your question soon for your query for SSA Delhi Teachers Vacancy. One of your comments helps us to write a good post for you in the future. Best wishes to all of you for coming life.
About Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan SSA
As an intervention program, it started in 2002 and has started SSA since 2000-2001.
- However, its roots go back to 1993-1994, when the District Primary Education Program (DPEP) was started, whose purpose was to achieve the objective of universal primary education. DPEP, in many phases, 272 districts were included in 18 states of the country.
- The expenditure on the program was shared by the Central Government (85%) and the state governments (15%). The central share was funded by many external agencies, including the World Bank, International Development Department (DFID) and UNICEF.
- By 2001, $ 1500 million was committed to the program, and its scope included 50 million children. In an impact assessment of Phase I of DPEP, the authors concluded that its net effect on minority children was effective, whereas there was little evidence of any impact on girls enrollment.
- Nevertheless, he concluded that investment in DPEP was not worthless because it presented a new approach to primary school intervention in India.
- The Right to Education Act (RTE) was implemented on 1 April 2010. Some academics and policy makers believe that, with the passage of this Act, SSA has acquired the necessary legal force for its implementation.