Southwire Careers 2021- Southwire Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Southwire. Southwire Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Southwire Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Southwire Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Southwire Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Southwire Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Southwire Careers 2021- Southwire Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Southwire Careers:- Southwire Indiana currently published a job notification on Southwire Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Southwire Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma can apply for this Technician jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Southwire Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Southwire. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Southwire Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Southwire|
|Name of Job Position||Technician|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 16.94 Per Hour|
As a Senior Electronic Technician, youare responsible for preforming routine maintenance on equipment, installing various types of new equipment as well as machinery control and instrumentation. Qualified candidates will also be able to make repairs to electrical power, motor and motor control circuits.
The following is a list of specific major duties which are considered to be essential functions of this job. This list is not exhaustive, as all positions within the company are dynamic. This is consistent with our need to be flexible and responsive to the needs of our customers. The team member who occupies this position is expected to assume any/all duties assigned by management, irrespective of whether such duties are specifically included in this list. . If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with an industry leader, join our team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Routine maintenance including but not limited to: field fault analysis, calibration of instrumentation using proper test equipment, component replacement, alignment and calibration to specification.
• Interpret blueprints and schematics to isolate faulty equipment or components and determine the root cause of failures.
• Troubleshoot and repair various equipment to include pneumatic, electronic, digital equipment and AC/DC motors.
• Fault analysis of hard wired relay logic, motor control circuits, motor power circuits (120V to 480V 3 phase) and common utility/lighting circuits.
• Installation of new equipment and machinery control circuits, modification of existing instrument/electrical systems as requested to include commissioning new drives and PLC’s.
• Connect to a PLC/Drive using a laptop, go online with the PLC/Drive program and determine if any faults exist, interpret the PLC ladder logic and make minor adjustments as needed.
• Observe Southwire’s safety rules, maintain good housekeeping, and perform all other duties as assigned
• Follow all company environmental rules/procedures and handle all materials in a manner designed to minimize environmental impact.
• Follow prescribed safety rules/procedures so as to prevent injury to self and others and to maintain safe equipment and conditions in entire area of responsibility.
• Seek the assistance and advice of safety representatives on matters concerning safe practices, policies and/or procedures and give personal support to all safety activities and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma, or equivalent, is required. Technical school degree preferred
• Five (5) years minimum experience in industrial maintenance preferred
• Must pass company maintenance testing
• Must have extensive knowledge in electronics troubleshooting
• Ability to work in a high speed, fast-paced environment
• Must have required tools to preform job satisfactorily
• Allen Bradley Control Logix and SLC experience is preferred.