Sonnys BBQ Careers 2021- Sonnys BBQ Jobs in Alabama 2021. Find here Latest Alabama Jobs in Sonnys BBQ. Sonnys BBQ Alabama Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Alabama. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Sonnys BBQ Jobs in Alabama can get here latest Alabama Job Opening through Sonnys BBQ Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Sonnys BBQ Jobs in Alabama. You can see below current Sonnys BBQ Alabama Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Sonnys BBQ Careers 2021- Sonnys BBQ Jobs in Alabama
latest Alabama Job Opening through Sonnys BBQ Careers:- Sonnys BBQ Alabama currently published a job notification on Sonnys BBQ Alabama Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Sonnys BBQ Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Cashier jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Cashier jobs in Alabama.
For more details about Sonnys BBQ Alabama Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Sonnys BBQ. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Sonnys BBQ Alabama Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Sonnys BBQ|
|Name of Job Position||Cashier|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Alabama|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$11.06 per hour|
To provide the most memorable experience, through fun, memories, connections, and of course, the best BBQ ever!
Essential Duties (may include, but not limited to)
Cashier – Cashiers are our go-to guys (or gals!). Whether it’s ensuring guests at the front cash register and/or drive-thru are greeted with a warm welcome; accounting for cash and credit card transactions at the register; preparing and fulfilling take-out orders; answering the front phone; or expediting food to tables, our cashiers are the ones who add to the energy of the shift and that extra helping of southern hospitality. They ensure all of our guests are taken care of whether they are eating in the dining room or taking their meal to go.
Think you have what it takes? Read on to make sure we are describing you:
- You are passionate about BBQ and love working with people.
- You love having a good time, doing the coolest stuff, and making sure those around you have fun too.
- You’re a hard worker who is honest and, well, just plain chooses to do the right thing…always.
- You always put others first. Selfish definitely does not describe you!
- You are a glass-half-full, silver-linings kind of person…this means you have a positive attitude..nice!
- You are full of smiles, and you love to keep people chuckling!
- You love paying attention to detail and are determined to getting your job done faster than anyone else.
- You’re so good at multi-tasking that you mark things off your to-do list three at a time..and learning new things really keeps you going!
- You keep your cool when things really start to hit the fan.
- You can be here when we need you; in other words, you have and can maintain a flexible schedule.
- You can attend and successfully complete any ongoing training or certification programs required by the company, federally, or by the state as it relates to this position. OK, they can’t all be fun.
Required Skills and Experience
- Been there, done that – Related experience and/or training in the restaurant industry.
- Plays well with others and lends an ear when needed – Strong interpersonal skills.
- Didn’t do so badly in school either!- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- You don’t have to be a gamer…but basic computer skills are needed.
Physical Demands and Work Environment (so you know what you are getting into)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any FOH Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FOH Team Members are regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time, handle products and tools, paperwork and equipment, and communicate effectively with other Team Members, including speaking and listening. The job requires continuously bending, reaching, crouching, touching, feeling, tasting, talking, hearing, wiping, smelling, and inhaling smoke from a wood-burning cooker. Sonny’s is a fast paced environment and requires constant human interaction and movement.
FOH Team Members regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
While performing the duties of the job, team members regularly work with or near moving mechanical parts. FOH Team Members may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and are required to work with cleaning chemicals. Frequent washing of the hands is required. FOH Team Members may be exposed to temperatures between 0F and 100F. As a FOH Team Member, you must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job for up to an 8-hour shift.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
They are not intended to be construed as a detailed list of all responsibilities.