Sodexo Careers 2021- Sodexo Jobs in Nevada 2021. Find here Latest Nevada Jobs in Sodexo. Sodexo Nevada Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Nevada. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Sodexo Jobs in Nevada can get here latest Nevada Job Opening through Sodexo Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Sodexo Jobs in Nevada. You can see below current Sodexo Nevada Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Sodexo Careers 2021- Sodexo Jobs in Nevada
latest Nevada Job Opening through Sodexo Careers:- Sodexo Nevada currently published a job notification on Sodexo Nevada Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Sodexo Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Cashier jobs available now. Candidates who are High School diploma can apply for this Cashier jobs in Nevada.
For more details about Sodexo Nevada Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Sodexo. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Sodexo Nevada Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Sodexo|
|Name of Job Position||Cashier|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Nevada|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$11.06 per hour|
- Operates a cash register (or equivalent), receives payments of cash, checks and charges from customers or employees for goods or services, making change and issuing receipts or tickets to customers.
- Responsible for accurate ring of proper PLU for sale items and/or accurate barcode scan.
- Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Maintains proper security of cash at all times.
- Understands and follows Sodexo cash-handling policies and procedures.
- May also be required to prepare for service before the meal and clean the dining room after the meal (wiping tables, vacuuming the floor, cleaning chairs, ensuring the acceptable appearance of the dining area).
- May set up and stock the beverage area, grab and go items, service ware and condiments or other assigned areas.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May assist in locating, reconciling and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operating peripheral equipment that records and supports non-cash transactions.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 0 to 1 year related experience.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond to employees.
- Basic math skills including the ability to calculate numbers, correct entries, count, and reconcile cash drawers/banks, and post to records.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.