SNCF Logistics Careers 2021- SNCF Logistics Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in SNCF Logistics. SNCF Logistics South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for SNCF Logistics Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through SNCF Logistics Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest SNCF Logistics Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current SNCF Logistics South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Degree/Diploma eligibility.
SNCF Logistics Careers 2021- SNCF Logistics Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through SNCF Logistics Careers:- SNCF Logistics South Africa currently published a job notification on SNCF Logistics South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for SNCF Logistics Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Inhouse Logistics Controller M/F jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric can apply for this Academic Inhouse Logistics Controller M/F jobs in South Africa.
For more details about SNCF Logistics South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of SNCF Logistics . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
SNCF Logistics South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||SNCF Logistics|
|Name of Job Position||Inhouse Logistics Controller M/F|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
• Liaise with Appointed Forwarding / Customs Broking Agent(s) • Monitor Purchase Orders with International Suppliers • Ensure all Correct Documentation is available on time for both Imports and Exports • Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another • Arrange transportation and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay • Receives products and coordinates delivery • Prepares loads for shipment • Takes steps to avoid quality control issues • Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels • Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met • Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles • Check all Documents and Invoices from Freight Forwarder / Customs Broker • Ensure all Freight Forwarder / Customs Broker Invoices are Correct and Processed to match Statements for payment • Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible • Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Ensure NextGen (CW1) is kept fully up-to-date and all required Data populated and Documents uploaded
- Produce Daily Shipping Status Reports for Johnson Controls using the GEODIS Tools (NextGen and IRIS)
- Weekly Meetings a GEODIS Premises
- Quarterly Meetings with Johnson Controls and GEODIS
- Matriculated with a minimum of Maths & English
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding and Logistics Industry • Good knowledge of air and ocean freight processes (import and export)
- Proven track record as a superior communicator with clients on the Phone and Face-to-Face which includes stressful situations
- Ability to deal with and negotiate with International Offices and Local Suppliers such as Air, Lines, Trucking Companies etc…
• Full understanding of Documentation Requirements • Good communication & negotiation skills
- Able to work unsupervised and fit into a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Competent and Accurate with administration work
- Computer Literate with Microsoft Programs