Smart & Final Stores Careers 2021- Smart & Final Stores Jobs in Nevada 2021. Find here Latest Nevada Jobs in Smart & Final Stores. Smart & Final Stores Nevada Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Nevada. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Smart & Final Stores Jobs in Nevada can get here latest Nevada Job Opening through Smart & Final Stores Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Smart & Final Stores Jobs in Nevada. You can see below current Smart & Final Stores Nevada Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Smart & Final Stores Careers 2021- Smart & Final Stores Jobs in Nevada
latest Nevada Job Opening through Smart & Final Stores Careers:- Smart & Final Stores Nevada currently published a job notification on Smart & Final Stores Nevada Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Smart & Final Stores Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Associate jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Associate jobs in Nevada.
For more details about Smart & Final Stores Nevada Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Smart & Final Stores. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Smart & Final Stores Nevada Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Smart & Final Stores|
|Name of Job Position||Associate|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Nevada|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$61352 per year|
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Part-Time Associate reports to the Store Manager and performs management-assigned duties, which may include but may not be limited to receiving inventory, stocking and maintaining a store section, operating a cash register, carry-out services and store cleaning.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a store section as assigned and may order, receive and stock merchandise using proper equipment, assures proper pricing on merchandise, checks product date codes to validate proper rotation, stocks shelves, end displays, floor stacks, displays and refrigerated/frozen cases. May prepare perishable products for sale. Sets up advertising/promotional displays. Reviews invoices/bills for accuracy.
- Cleans and maintains sanitation standards in all interior and exterior areas of store and parking lot as directed by store management.
- Operates a cash register, receives payment from customers, and makes change or processes check/charge/debit transactions. Processes cash and/or credit refunds, when approved by management. Verifies customer eligibility when selling alcoholic beverages.
- Offers friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous assistance to customers by providing them with current store and product information. When requested, loads customer purchases by assisting customers to their vehicles.
- Performs basic bookkeeping duties. Records lost/damaged goods and store supplies using appropriate tools.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Ability to read and write English, interact with general public and co-workers.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, product labels, product pricing
codes, shelf tags, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to
customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Basic PC/Outlook skills preferred.
Required Qualifications:Retail Management Certificate is desirable.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.