Sindh Police Jobs 2021 for Constable Commando Male & Female | Upcoming Sindh Police Jobs Vacancies for 1600+ Data entry operator Other Position. Sindh Police Application form. Current Police Jobs
Find here Sindh police jobs available 2021 also visit for Sindh police jobs 2021 karachi & Sindh police jobs 2021 karachi form download. We are giving in the below section Sindh police jobs 2021 application form. at now Sindh police jobs 2021 karachi & ssu Sindh police jobs 2021. Also find Sindh police jobs 2021 pts.
Sindh Police Jobs 2021 for Constable Commando Male & Female Position
Aspirants who are interested in Sindh Police Jobs. Good news for them that Sindh Police Department Pakistan is going to announced for Sindh Police Jobs for Constable Commando Male & Female position. Candidate who are eligible for these vacancies can apply for these vacancies.
|2||Published Date||Will Update Soon|
|3||Last Date to Apply||Will Update Soon|
|4||Newspaper Name||Will Update Soon|
Sindh Government has announced various jobs for Sindh Police as Head Constable (wireless operator), Police Constable, & Constable (Driver). Sindh Domiciled candidates are required to apply for these police Telecommunication sindh jobs. The Latest Advertisement of Sindh Police Jobs 2021 Application Form Constables, Wireless Operators & Drivers Latest Advertisement Published.
Watch Indian Local Dancer Sapna Choudhary’s Video
Sindh Police Vacancies/ Positions:-
- Head Constable (Wireless Operator) (BPS-07)
- Police Constable (BPS-05)
- Constable (Driver) (BPS-05)
Qualification: for Sindh Police Jobs 2021
Intermediate is the qualification for the Head Constables while Matric is the educational qualification for Police Constables & Constable(Driver).
PST & PET for Sindh Police Jobs 2021
Aspirants who are interested and eligible for these vacancies they have following PST requirements :
For Male: Chest = 33’x 34.5” Height: 5’x 5” Running: 1600 meters in 7 minutes ForFor Female: Height = 5’ Walking 800 meters in 14 minutes
Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on last date of apply.
How To Apply? for Sindh Police Jobs 2021
Candidates who are interested in these vacancies can send their duly Filled Application Form & Paid Deposit Slip (Test Fee 400/= & Physical Test Fee 150/=) to NTS Address.
National Testing Service NTS Headquarters 1-E Street 46 I-8/2 Sector Islamabad
Sindh Police Jobs Latest Merit List Download PDF
- NOTICE- Recruitment for the post of Police Commando, Female Police Commando & Driver Police Commando (Constable BS-05) in SSU
- Appointment order of 1032 candidates of SSU for the post of Commando Constable & Female Commando Constable
- Appointment order of 10 candidates of SSU for the post of Driver/Commando Constable
- Appointment order of 03 candidates of SSU for the post of Commando Constable
Sindh Police Jobs 2021 for 1618+ Computer Operators, DEOs, Key Punch Operators, Surveillance Operators & Others Latest (Download PTS Application Form)
Candidates who are interested in Sindh Police Jobs. Good news for them that Sindh Police Department Pakistan is going to announced for Sindh Police Jobs for Computer Operators, Deo, other position. Candidate who are eligible for these vacancies can apply for these vacancies on before 20th May 2021.
Sindh Police Jobs 2021 Details are following
|3||Last Date to Apply||update soon|
Sindh Police PTS Vacancies / Positions:-
- 1320 Data Entry Operators (BPS-08)
- 110 Computer Operators (BPS-12)
- 100 Senior Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 36 Surveillence Operators (BPS-09)
- 05 Electric Supervisors (BPS-09)
- 04 Technical Supervisors (BPS-09)
- 13 Call Center Operators (BPS-09)
- 30 Hardware Technicians (BPS-07)
History of Sindh Police
On the pattern of the colonial Irish constabulary, Sir Charles Napier established a police system in Sindh in 1843. The British Army Officers closely supervised and controlled forces which were resultantly more disciplined, efficient and not corrupt. Influenced by the success of Napier’s police, the Court of Directors of the East India Company suggested that a common system of police be established on the pattern of Irish Constabulary.
The British Indian Government set up a Police Commission headed by Mr. H.M.Court in 1860. One of the policy directives to the Police Commission of 1860 was that “though the duties of the police should be entirely civil, not military, the organization and discipline of the police should be similar to those of a military body”. The present police system in our country has been established under this Charter.
Vision of Sindh Police
Sindh Police envision an organization structured to meet the changing needs of citizens and our profession. Our success in accomplishing this goal depends on our ability to provide optimum public safety and security to enhance quality of life in community.
- Develop effective communication within our organization and with those we serve.
- Promote a safe and equitable workplace allowing for the professional development of employees to their fullest potential.
- Promote training and life long learning.
- Acquire and use resources efficiently and responsibly.