Sinakho Staffshop Careers 2021- Sinakho Staffshop Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Sinakho Staffshop . Sinakho Staffshop South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Sinakho Staffshop Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Sinakho Staffshop Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Sinakho Staffshop Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Sinakho Staffshop South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Sinakho Staffshop Careers 2021- Sinakho Staffshop Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Sinakho Staffshop Careers:- Sinakho Staffshop South Africa currently published a job notification on Sinakho Staffshop South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Sinakho Staffshop Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Data Governance Analyst jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this Data Governance Analyst jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Sinakho Staffshop South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Sinakho Staffshop . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Sinakho Staffshop South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Sinakho Staffshop|
|Name of Job Position||Data Governance Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Manage the flow, integrity, availability and efficiency of data.
- Document the lineage of critical data across the group.
- Support the identification of gaps between current data governance requirements and to be requirements.
- Ensure that the business has access to complete and accurate data to support decision making.
- Identify and resolve data governance problems and collaborate with business partners to gather and understand functional requirements, develop complex queries and provide reports.
- Support the implementation and updating of Data Governance procedures, standards, training documentations, presentations and Data Governance detail plans.
- Supporting digitalisation of the business sustainability.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Information Management, Information Systems, Computer Sciences or Related
- DAMA / equivalent Data Management Certification
- 3+ years’ experience in the area of data analytics
- Experience in business process modelling and business process analysis
- Strong technical ability in data modelling, design, SQL and analytical tools