Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Careers 2021- Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited. Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Careers 2021- Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Careers:- Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited South Africa currently published a job notification on Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Country business lead DX jobs available now. Candidates who are BSc. Degree can apply for this Academic Country business lead DX jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited|
|Name of Job Position||Country business lead DX|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Key Responsibilities:-
- General Management for Diagnostics Organization/Business Direct for South Africa and Indirect through Sales channels in Sub Saharan African countries.
- Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Laboratory Diagnostics, Point of Care Diagnostics & Molecular Diagnostics)
- Accountable to deliver agreed Financial/Business targets in terms of Revenue/Profitability, Diagnostics P&L.
- Manage and take accountability for all Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics activities in Subzone Southern Africa.
- Manage sales strategy, sales team, sales CRM tools and sales forecast
- Manage the diagnostics Sales /Business Team and responsible for Go to market strategy/execution for Southern African Subzone
- Responsible for all Diagnostics Team including hiring, Diagnostics org Chart, interviewing & HR Alignments.
- Developing the market for Diagnostics with Siemens Healthineers KOLs, reference sites and Scientific events within the countries.
- Improve SHS Market share in Southern Africa.
- Align with CS team better customer satisfaction within Southern African subzone customers
- Aligning with Business team launching the new products in Southern African countries
- Managing with BP periodic business review and closely monitor and assess their performance and evaluate new BP if it is required
- Manage the ordering flow, planning and forecasting with Logistics team
- Manages Country marketing for the Business area and steer the activities of the Business area & Business Managers of the Country according to Business area strategies and aligned with the Healthcare country lead, including:
- Marketing Intelligence and tactics
- Customer retention rate
- Customer targeting, lead generation.
- Marketing Communications
- Price escalation process to the Business area.
- BSc. Degree or equivalent from reputable University, College, or other Educational Institution Proven Track record in Pharmaceutical or Medical background is highly recommended
- Strong market knowledge in Southern Africa market with minimum 10 years’ experience in South Africa subzone countries
- Strong communication & management skills
- Experience with most of Southern African customers and KOLs in different countries
- Strong management, communication, and organization skills necessary to motivate, coach and direct an effective sales force.
- Experience with most of SHS Southern African BPs in different countries