Sibanye-Stillwater Free State Vacancies 2021- Sibanye-Stillwater Free State Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Sibanye-Stillwater Free State . Sibanye-Stillwater Free State South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Sibanye-Stillwater Free State Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Sibanye-Stillwater Free State Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Sibanye-Stillwater Free State Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Sibanye-Stillwater Free State South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Sibanye-Stillwater Free State Vacancies 2021- Sibanye-Stillwater Free State Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Sibanye-Stillwater Free State Vacancies:- Sibanye-Stillwater Free State South Africa currently published a job notification on Sibanye-Stillwater Free State South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Sibanye-Stillwater Free State Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Learnership 18.2 Plating jobs available now. Candidates who are N2 Qualifications can apply for this Learnership 18.2 Plating jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Sibanye-Stillwater Free State South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Sibanye-Stillwater Free State . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Sibanye-Stillwater Free State South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Sibanye-Stillwater Free State|
|Name of Job Position||
Learnership 18.2 Plating
|Job Location||Free State|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Last Date||On Going|
Qualifications and Experience
The appointee should:
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
- All entry level requirements outcomes will be considered before applicant be recommended.
- Applicants must submit a fully completed Application form, Record of Service, CV and certified copies of ID, Qualifications and Statement of Results to the Sibanye Stillwater Academy. (N2 must have the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for)
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership.